Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I got the request for additional shipping as well, I just paid it. One Roy 1S from NY, EMS to the US, they needed another $10, which isn't much, but WTF? I'm not just made out of $10 frakking dollars. I placed and paid for my order months ago, I believe the same day it went up, if I don't get that stupid little stand I'm gonna be pissed.

Maybe there was a span of time where they just had the wrong price on their site? Maybe everyone who isn't getting the invoice didn't order during the window when the shipping price was wrong? Or maybe it depends on which side of whatever country you're in.

Here's the pricing from japan post.

VF-1S with packaging /shipping box should be just under 1200g

Pricing for EMS is 2800yen

The weight can go all the way to 1500g and the price will still be 2800yen

Weight 1501g to 1750g = 3600 yen

Weight 1751g and over = 4000 yen

So they definitely should have about 300gram to play with at the 2800 yen price.

But then this is N-Y so they would like to get you on shipping too. :D

They probably shipped a bunch out and notice what they are charging and what they are paying to japan post is too close for profit.

placing all their unshipped VF-1S on hold, emailing extra weight invoices , waiting for suppose planned profit. B))

No VF-1J Max, just the sand brown fodder version due for September.

I thought the previous page had a VF-1J Max with a placard that said "September" on it?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there's a TV version of Focker in the future given his popularity and the DYRL box art.

Edited by jenius

I have 2 on order. I got notice one had shipped at 10pm tonight. The other is still being prepared which is strange since I ordered them at the same time. Looking at the order page I see they shipped the sal one. The other is ems. I'm guessing they're going to try to get me with the extra charge otherwise I don't see why they are waiting on second vf.

Cf tv 1a non super. I don't think that was even on the list. The 1a I was hoping for was the super pack from the movie teased a while ago. Maybe the Max with the September release tag is a web exclusive, or maybe we will be getting more than one a month since the Max has the super pack and the 1a is just a small release.

I looked at the picture a bit closer and it has the movie pilot and square hands, so why no super pack?

That'll be nice. I'd like to get all three modes with the same variant but just can't seem to do it with the armoured one...

IMG_3887_zpsernlngjv.jpg

Really oughta renumber a couple of them.

i smell rip off

UZKOWkbl.jpg

SxqA5Z7l.jpg

Mirage stealing Jetfire

(picture from

)

I got pretty excited when I saw those!

Edited by koonfasa

Thinking about it, I'm not as excited for a 1A CF in this scale as I would be to get a Max (anything). I'm going to sit this one out and wait for the next HM-R announcement.

And it will be cool if Max turns out to be an exclusive. Hopefully N-Y will be able to estimate the shipping costs accurately for everyone! :p