Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Well damn, I went to grab two more Regults from NY right after lunch, they were in stock, I change the quantity to two then add to cart, and it says quantity selected is max quantity available. I try again, nothing, then I just try to add one, and it goes through, then I check out, and sure enough, NY had literally one Regult left and I got it. Kind of lame, I wanted two more to make six for me, but now I'm left with a wonky uneven 5.

Don't worry... you can make those numbers up when they sell the scout and pod carriers... lol.

I do not have any on hand yet....but has anyone else checked to see it the top rear facing cannon bit is removable?

Are we really getting 2 variants...or just websclusive bits?

Only volks has them cheap. Only other place i saw them was yodabashi camera but they were 7130 or so....

Make sure to flash the passport for nontax over 10000yen :D

They also got like 20 vf-2sses.......and vf-4 reissues for 27000

I'm just guessing... maximize the molds and all that... isn't that 3 variants?

yeah...there's the Scout...but I was thinking more in terms of the 2 missile pack swappers.... ^_^

Definitely need the Scout.....

i think since they're only 6000yen we'll be getting variants as well

That would be great...I hope they also come with new tenjin boxart! :wub::wub:

I'm cool with just one Glaug and two Regults. I dunno how these guys can be shelf puppies; we've never gotten enemy mecha in toy form before. Do Japanese collectors not want their Valkyries to have anyone to go up against in their displays?

My Regults should arrive today along with MP Hot Rod. :)

Edited by Drad

Fenrir72: From experience, it's strange when all others sell out in minutes. I may be paranoid because I've been burned before by HLJ with the VF-25S re-issue. But AmiAmi is also the shop that usually sells out fastest.

hlj? That is nooooooooooooooo surprise. I've been "burned" with their company like I've stop counting after 3 occassions. :p They are but a shadow of their former selves and mind you, this is from an original customer of theirs who got their first taste of Japan online orders as Amiami back then never accepted direct overseas Credit Card Purchases.

Only time Amiami cancelled my order was for a restock TF GO Kenzan. Never happened since. So the extra stocks means Amiami got a bigger slice of the pie.

Guest davidwhangchoi

The Regults have landed in TX!!!(no thanks to the FN usps.. who said that they left a delivery notice.. but didn't. glad I checked on line when I got home)

Soooooo hoooope they do the Scout!!!

shoot! they look great!

A couple of quick shots.

Round one.

regult_vf1s_001_zpsthetcudw.png

Fight! (as the judges watch the match.)

regult_vf1s_002_zpsztnvmpld.png

Them pics just reminds me how much I'm rolling my eyes at Bandai for making the upcoming HM-R Roy a TWE item instead of a regular release like the Hikky-1S.

Especially with that vs-pose against the Regult.

Edited by treatment

Them pics just reminds me how much I'm rolling my eyes at Bandai for making the upcoming HM-R Roy a TWE item instead of a regular release like the Hikky-1S.

Especially with that vs-pose against the Regult.

I'm confused. I thought it was better if the item is TWE? It's easy to preorder than the regular release.

By the way, great pics guys! And congrats on your Regult hauls. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

saw this on MW front page...it would be awesome if some of the more creatively gifted did something like this for the HMR regult...

tho am not sure how you will get twin thrusters on ...

post-15116-0-65207700-1456890321_thumb.jpg

another wish list entry for bandai! ;) are you listening bandai? :huh: