Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I never shop here before. Do they want payment upfront or pay later until item is in stock?

If you pay with paypal it's upfront

If you pay with Creditcard then they will do a temp charge for now ( which will disappear in a week) and will not charge you until the item is shipped.

I use them often for small stuff, They package their stuff very nice too,

But this time I would not recomment them because their price is 25000 yen, and their ems shipping is 7000.

Man, almost forgot about this one. I would have saved a lot by ordering from NY, but I was too slow. Got it at Amiami. Not my preferred web shop, but at least I got it. I'm always worried when shops are able to have a Bandai product up so long, though... :/

So what's next...M&M -1J's....or perhaps another websclusive?

Wishful thinking that this list is in release order.

10 Defender

9 Nousjadeul-Ger

8 Spartan

7 VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (TV)

6 VE-1

5 Q-Rau (TV)

4 Tomahawk

3 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Millia ver.)

2 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Max ver.)

1 Monster

Edited by sh9000

Just did some quick measurements of my display cabinets and the 40cm guns are going to cause an issue! :o And if it does just squeeze in then it will be taking a whole shelf on its own! Might have to finally get round to that custom lexan display box idea.. ^_^

Its definitely not fitting in a Detolf. :( So I'll photograph it then it goes back into its box and into storage. :lol:

crap i feel violated ; ;

:o Yikes. Be sure the Monster buys you dinner or something.

Edited by Saburo

Wishful thinking that this list is in release order.

10 Defender

9 Nousjadeul-Ger

8 Spartan

7 VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (TV)

6 VE-1

5 Q-Rau (TV)

4 Tomahawk

3 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Millia ver.)

2 VF-1J Super Valkyrie (Max ver.)

1 Monster

I'm actually hoping that it's not M&M...at least not yet :p

It'd be really cool to see a VE-1 in this scale.

yeah i think ill do that. got another one on amiami. going to cancel it on cdjapan tomorrow.

You should still see the Cancel-button on your order in your accounts-page.

It usually takes a couple or so hours before the Cancel-button disappears and it becomes an official order that you can only cancel via emailing them.

edit:

Just checked on mine, and yup, the Cancel-item button is still there. So check your accts-page right now if you want to easily cancel without going thru emailing them.

The Cancel-Item button will disappear within an hour or so. When it does, you'll have to go thru emailing them to cancel your order. CDJ's pretty easy and good with cancellations, regardless.

post-263-0-33735000-1456819796_thumb.jpg

Edited by treatment

If you pay with paypal it's upfront

If you pay with Creditcard then they will do a temp charge for now ( which will disappear in a week) and will not charge you until the item is shipped.

I use them often for small stuff, They package their stuff very nice too,

But this time I would not recomment them because their price is 25000 yen, and their ems shipping is 7000.

Appreciate the info! Yeah I was comparing prices and shipping and these fukkers jacked their prices up 25k yen...... hell nooooo! Preordered from AmiAmi instead, despite limit to 1