Hi-Metal R

joppewo

that's the first round madness I guess......amiami was super slow but my order went thru!

and it must be the FIRST TIME I can get a Bandai PO from HLJ in the first round...ha...

well, good night guys for those of you in this side of the world ....

Anybody else see that CDJapan won't ship 2 of these separately?

it's because of the possible weight. 7000 yen for ems. Cdjapan sets their own restriction with item that's heavy , similar to their other only 3 item per order thing.

Thanks! Ordered at HLJ and HobbySearch. Is it easy to cancel orders from HobbySearch if need be?

Hobby Search lets you cancel within 7 days of putting in your preorder.

Got one at HLJ too but considering keeping my HS order. I recall seeing 2 Monsters flanking the bridge. :)

Fun times! I got one at HLJ! I got a server error and 3 orders went in. Cancelled 2 of the 3 so my account won't get suspended!

Edited by Golden Arms

Well, I started to order with AmiAmi, but the page kept hanging at the final step. I went ahead and orderd with HLJ without any glitch. I hit the back/return button at AmiAmi, and I have yet to see any pre-order confirmation e-mail or anything in my account listing. I really only want 1 in any case, so I'm kind of hoping the AmiAmi order didn't go through.

you should go to bed a bit early , set your alarm at 2am , wake up , place per-order then go back to sleep. If you are a heavy sleeper, then you can drink some water before going to bed. B))

I've learned a lot from my fellow MWers', but that's a first.

Just thought i'd pay for my Monster and get that side of it done and dusted.. now to figure where this thing is gonna go! Even for a 1:100 Hi-Metal toy, its gonna be huge!!!

Is registered SAL a good idea for this? I don't mind the waiting.

im not a fan of SAL as I have had a few issues with that method in the past but others will swear by it! I guess the good thing for me was it wasn't an option with NY..

Guest davidwhangchoi

Maybe, if the cannons are removable, which I think is likely.

very cool, maybe i can set him up on top of my boxes

says full length is about 40cm

damn that huge (i think)

monster still up @ amiami on my web browser.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Just did some quick measurements of my display cabinets and the 40cm guns are going to cause an issue! :o And if it does just squeeze in then it will be taking a whole shelf on its own! Might have to finally get round to that custom lexan display box idea.. ^_^