Hi-Metal R

joppewo

9 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

So far, the only things that have been hinted at "revival" are merch tied to their participation with Bandai's WWM marketing....Sadly, anything SDFM or DYRL does not get to be included in WWM...so it is unlikely any SDFM-DYRL DX or HMR items will get re-releases at this time...

Thanks for the reply! Seeing it at the Tamashii Nations event made me think it could get re released

3 hours ago, CzarAlko said:

Thanks for the reply! Seeing it at the Tamashii Nations event made me think it could get re released

I think we're all waiting to see how many items displayed at the event will actually be released or re-released. My rough count, based on pictures, is at least 35 different items. I started a spreadsheet because there was a lot to keep track of:

image.png.36f5bc64b1c81d467d9a8b42f23434c1.png

• 4 weeks later...

Price: Yen 13,200 (domestic tax included)

Release: May 2023

PO Date: 12 Jan 2023

Hmm it says T-Rex.. did the original HM / HMR VF-1 had input from T-Rex? Or only for this release? Just can't make out any differences for this Revival other than the color..

Edited by MKT

On 12/22/2022 at 3:55 PM, borgified said:

From another Macross thread.

Anyone missed out on the first HMR 1J+GBP combo? It's back as an Revival (TV version) at 13,200 Yen with a release at May of next year. Posted by Stone Cheung on Facebook (most likely). 

Missed out? More like never have a chance to order it lol.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

7D546829-0336-4FAA-8CA1-7D2841B11459.jpeg.28f9216c52879e73c8adba8b5ed83ee2.jpeg

From Kawamori's Macross Design Works.

That is where I knew the early title/name for the variable fighter, when I owned that book, I always thought it strange that it was named like that, but then it was explained on these boards that it was named that in a tongue and cheek way, from where the fighters emerged from on the SDF-1( or whatever the precursor name was).

Twich