Hi-Metal R

joppewo

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

GREAT!!! I'll believe it when I click the PO button.

I'll believe it when I win the lottery, escape from jail and dig my way out from under the iceberg we struck back in 1912.

(okay...the last two were hyperbole! :lol: )

On 8/7/2022 at 10:59 AM, frankell05 said:

I'd get one, if it doesn't cost 160 dollars...

Only way is if you managed to land a pre-order from a Japanese vendor. Otherwise there's domestic vendors but they do need to make some money to make them worth importing. $160-$170 seems to be about the going rate. I hope you're able to get one for a good price. Good luck!

19 hours ago, Drad said:

Only way is if you managed to land a pre-order from a Japanese vendor. Otherwise there's domestic vendors but they do need to make some money to make them worth importing. $160-$170 seems to be about the going rate. I hope you're able to get one for a good price. Good luck!

I'll need it. 

I just bought the VF-0S pre-order on amazon from Tamishii Nations store for $135 shipped including tax and free shipping after $10 discover card discount.  Pretty good.  glad to see this stuff finally hitting US stores.  oh wait lol that's because it auto applied my $30 cash back, too.

Edited by rocketblast

1 hour ago, rocketblast said:

I just bought the VF-0S pre-order on amazon from Tamishii Nations store for $135 shipped including tax and free shipping after $10 discover card discount.  Pretty good.  glad to see this stuff finally hitting US stores.  oh wait lol that's because it auto applied my $30 cash back, too.

What ever discount you can get really helps with the high U.S. charge

Hi, I was wondering if I could get some help. I bought two Glaugs off Yahoo Auctions recently and one of them arrived extremely yellowed. Has anyone ever tried painting or de-yellowing HMR plastics (specifically the Glaug) with hydrogen peroxide? I've checked the workshop forum but didn't come across anything. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post!

41 minutes ago, dtwn said:

Hi, I was wondering if I could get some help. I bought two Glaugs off Yahoo Auctions recently and one of them arrived extremely yellowed. Has anyone ever tried painting or de-yellowing HMR plastics (specifically the Glaug) with hydrogen peroxide? I've checked the workshop forum but didn't come across anything. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post!

Welcome to the MacrossWorld! :good: 

As for yellow, feel free to ask and follow the thread below:

22 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Welcome to the MacrossWorld! :good: 

As for yellow, feel free to ask and follow the thread below:

Thanks a ton! I've checked it out. Seems like rather mixed outcomes. I'll have to see what I can do. Thanks again!

23 minutes ago, Big s said:

I don’t see anything about a worldwide release. Hope the preorder isn’t a nightmare 

SDFM is Japan-only for now..

19 minutes ago, Big s said:

It kinda sounds like a web exclusive after reading the site info. I don’t even know where to order from anymore these days as far as Japan only web exclusives 

The product page link mentions 'General Retail' so it will not be a web exclusive.

Edited by MKT