Hi-Metal R

joppewo

1 hour ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

That VF-0S artwork looks sweet.

On the topic of the Tomahawk, count me among those who don't really care what color it is, as long as gets made. The blue one that @sh9000 posted reminded me of this:

image.gif.ed9737b953a8256a00d4c036181a8fcf.gif

That Warhammer looks cool.

14 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

That VF-0S artwork looks sweet.

On the topic of the Tomahawk, count me among those who don't really care what color it is, as long as gets made. The blue one that @sh9000 posted reminded me of this:

image.gif.ed9737b953a8256a00d4c036181a8fcf.gif

I think I have a copy of that on this lappy, along with the Mechforce game.

37 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

Yeah, saw that right away. :lol:

Looks like this HMR has actual bay doors & retractable landing gear. 

Is it actually retractable though or do the bay doors open and then you have to peg in or remove the landing gear? The front landing gear actually looks longer than the bay itself.

20 minutes ago, MacrossJunkie said:

Is it actually retractable though or do the bay doors open and then you have to peg in or remove the landing gear? The front landing gear actually looks longer than the bay itself.

I was curious if that was the other possibility for the gear as you described it. 

We'll know for sure when it's actually in someone hands plus reviews. B))

13 hours ago, MacrossJunkie said:

Yeah, the catapult connector on the front doesn't look like it moves (though I could be wrong given the angle). If it doesn't move, then I'm guessing they are plug-ins. 

Edit: Zooming in on side picture I'm not sure anymore. It is an odd angle to "lock" them in at, so it may move:

image.png.65fc389871d7c17d872313ba8694cefc.png

Edited by vladykins

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Screenshot_20220728-140512_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220728-140506_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220728-140459_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220728-140444_YouTube.jpg

Nice to see that Bandai is going deep into the story details...that scene in Macross Zero where Focker ejects his chest piece to give Ivanov the finger as he finally defeats Ivanov was the coolest scene in the entire series!

6 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Nice to see that Bandai is going deep into the story details...that scene in Macross Zero where Focker ejects his chest piece to give Ivanov the finger as he finally defeats Ivanov was the coolest scene in the entire series!

I don't remember this scene. Which episode was this scene in?

Still waiting for TV versions of Focker, Max and Kakizaki. I ended up buying some DX Valks while waiting for Hi-Metal R to resuscitate it's Macross stuff. Now that I have the DX's I'm wondering if I even want to continue with Hi-Metal R. I was all-in with the line because they were the only ones giving us enemy units to go against the hero characters. Still want that Tomahawk too.