Hi-Metal R

joppewo

10 minutes ago, 505thAirborne said:

I hope this is a good seller, I'd really like to see all the other Mac Zero aircraft as well. 

And for you Destroid fans... Come on Bandai, just make the last to already. 

Don’t forget the zentraidi stuff 

If Bandai sticks with everything from their video presentation and revamped site from a little while back then I look forward to the TV VF-1S with Super Parts and the Tomahawk and Phalanx.  Can't wait to preorder the VF-0S.  I'm guessing that it will get listed later this month or June.

Edited by sh9000

Wow. Just in time for Macross Zero's 20th Anniversary celebration -- an OVA to celebrate 20th Anniversary of the original series.

Man, has been that long since the original series? My memory of seeing the opening for the first time while browsing Japanese channels in that one fateful morning is still vivid in my mind. Jet fighters that transforms into robots with a cool-looking 'mode' in between, plus a cute singing idol, is already mind-boggling for a 9-year-old 'me'. :wub: :good:

36 minutes ago, vladykins said:

I'm so excited I think I wet myself!

:lol:

41 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Wow. Just in time for Macross Zero's 20th Anniversary celebration -- an OVA to celebrate 20th Anniversary of the original series.

Man, has been that long since the original series? My memory of seeing the opening for the first time while browsing Japanese channels in that one fateful morning is still vivid in my mind. Jet fighters that transforms into robots with a cool-looking 'mode' in between, plus a cute singing idol, is already mind-boggling for a 9-year-old 'me'. :wub: :good:

It's a good time to be a Macross fan! 

I was in 4th grade when I saw the first preview commercial for RT (which in 86 I found out was actually Macross) and it blew my mind, a big chunk of us were on the playground the next morning playing dodgeball and talking about it, each more excited than the other. Ahh, the days when you had to wait an entire day to discuss something awesome vs. an instant tweet or text. 

I have a feeling that FEXT Hobby might do a Reactive Armor for the HMR VF-0s more than Bandai. Bandai has got so much stuff in their plate and they might have bitten more than they can chew honestly.  

1 hour ago, borgified said:

I have a feeling that FEXT Hobby might do a Reactive Armor for the HMR VF-0s more than Bandai. Bandai has got so much stuff in their plate and they might have bitten more than they can chew honestly.  

That'd be an insta buy

1 minute ago, eXis10z said:

Didn't manage to get an Arcadia one but this will do just fine for now. I'm not familiar with HMR. Are they fully transformable or partformers?

They’re pretty close to fully transforming. The vf1 had a few parts forming bits. It felt more like a few tiny parts on the vf2 and 4. I don’t think there is much on the 0. The further along macross got in the years, the more the transformation became functional, probably due to the cg models being used.

23 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Lets see if there are hardpoints on the fuselage. If there is maybe a ghost set would be in the works?

Ghost set with missile effects would be nuts...

And an integrated heat shield! Parts-swapping is lame! 8P

9 hours ago, Actar said:

Still waiting for them to get to Plus and that YF-21 they teased all those years ago. 

God I wish Bandai would actually produce the YF-21 and YF-19. I wouldn't even mind if the 21 was a partsformer that could give us a slim fighter mode and beefy battroid mode.

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

And an integrated heat shield! Parts-swapping is lame! 8P

oohh did they tease an integrated HS anywhere yet? That would be nice......^_^

if it does have integrated heat shield, i hope it stays flush to the cockpit and not like the vf-2ss battroid...  else if its a parts-swapper, well you gotta have something to justify the 'cheaper than a 1/60' price right? 🤪

Edited by seti88

Hopefully this bring back Macross to HMR and we can get those figures teased so long ago. I will pre-order a copy to show my support of Macross HMR and help Bandai make the right decision, manufacturing the Tomahawk. 

I was looking at the video of it and even though they only show a fighter and battroid modes, it looks as if the heat shield just tilts down after transforming it to cover the canopy. I can’t totally confirm it, but that’s how it looks to me. Guess we’ll find out soon

1) can someone give me the link for this video of the VF-0S?

2) you guys super excited for an October release?  That is like decades away for me... tons of things can happen in between now and then... I cant even think beyond June / July right now.

Ok, i guess i would only be interested in the VF-0S or VF-0A by itself.  I wouldnt put the extra armor on it anyways (as i have removed it from my Macross 2).  I probably favor the VF-0S over 0A as i like the white on my white shelves, but i love grey too, cant lie... ;).  Probably would not be interested in 2 seaters VF-0, just plane old VF-1S and VF-0A, simple, nice in all modes. 

That said, would have liked the VF-1D 2-seaters Max tv wedding style...

Probably dont care about anything else past these 2 series until a +/7, ie YF-19 / YF-21... VF-19 Kai or Blazzer / VF-22 Max or black one

Oh, and dont care about anything other than HMR line... I like small Macross bots and i cannot lie

1 hour ago, Arthurius said:

1) can someone give me the link for this video of the VF-0S?

2) you guys super excited for an October release?  That is like decades away for me... tons of things can happen in between now and then... I cant even think beyond June / July right now.

Yeah, super excited is an understatement. Been waiting for a hmr macross release since maybe the vf4.

anyway, when the preorder comes up just put all the cash down at bbts and it will be totally payed and forget about it until you finally get after an awkward delay in the mail and by that time it’s a Christmas surprise