Hi-Metal R

joppewo

11 minutes ago, kajnrig said:

How are the proportions on these? The VF-0S especially looks a bit off, but I'm not sure if I'm just seeing things.

There were also prototypes shown way back when for a bunch of stuff from the sequels, right? YF/VF-19s, VF-11s, etc., all of which became vaporware?

These are just the 2 images they've shown so at this point it's very hard to see how the proportions are. And if I remember correctly, a displayed VF-0S in fighter mode was also shown years ago alongside the VF-19/VF-4/etc.

1673257815_ScreenShot2021-11-19at10_51_33AM.png.b123ca45abee4c1fe8c1ea7498932311.png

282274913_ScreenShot2021-11-19at10_51_44AM.png.fa3fb4e7a6d662f5e26646b5b5d47e6a.png

The event where they're probably going to showcase Macross stuff is still going to be in 7 hours. Youtube video below. So at this point all we can do is wait.

Edited by no3Ljm

By the looks of the survey results of each of them it seems these are heavily supported. Hopefully Bandai takes the feedback and releases them for sale.

Edited by wmkjr

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

How could they?! Preorder cancelled!

:crazy: J/K, those differences don't concern me.

😆 It didn’t concern me before but I must admit it does a little to me now cos it’s more than a bit off.

Maybe it won’t again if the official photos are fetching enough hahah...

15 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

The line-up has been there in plain sight since 2015.......

25.jpg

I need a CSI picture enhancement heheh...It was mentioned that it was an 0a and not an 0s at that time if I recall..doesn’t matter...

My fools hope was and still is, to see the macross frontier HMR displayed next to it!!

1 minute ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Haven't posted here in quite a while, but have to say that I am thrilled to see that Macross HMR is not forgotten and seems to have great things ahead. VF-0 seems a given, VF-1S and Tomahawk seem likely... all fantastic additions to the lineup. Looking forward to Dreading PO time madness!

Fixed. :lol:

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

That air intake gap. Preorder cancelled. :aggressive:

Stabilizers sticking straight up, head lasers pointing upward.... the Bandai employee tasked with transforming their displays clearly ran out of F's to give long ago. :rofl:

The feet... well, maybe Roy is thrust vectoring. :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

Stabilizers sticking straight up, head lasers pointing upward.... the Bandai employee tasked with transforming their displays clearly ran out of F's to give long ago. :rofl:

The feet... well, maybe Roy is thrust vectoring. :rolleyes:

So you're cancelling your preorder too? :rolleyes:

I hope there are more SDFM related collectibles coming out in honor of SDFM's 40th....sure, it's great for Bandai to have resurrected the "pics" of the Tomahawk and "mentioned" the Phalanx...only to remove the mention.....but it just didn't seem like enough...ok, they did also show a derpy SD VF-1S...but even that was not in SDFM colors...

My concern now is that since they are free to release NON-SDFM/DYRL items outside of Japan....from a business/profit perspective, the temptation to diminish the release of SDFM/DYRL items may be tempting....hopefully, they are not trying to determine the "demand for Macross" outside of Japan with sales data derived from NON-SDFM/DYRL items....I do not think it would provide them with accurate information

4 hours ago, jvmacross said:

I hope there are more SDFM related collectibles coming out in honor of SDFM's 40th....sure, it's great for Bandai to have resurrected the "pics" of the Tomahawk and "mentioned" the Phalanx...only to remove the mention.....but it just didn't seem like enough...ok, they did also show a derpy SD VF-1S...but even that was not in SDFM colors...

My concern now is that since they are free to release NON-SDFM/DYRL items outside of Japan....from a business/profit perspective, the temptation to diminish the release of SDFM/DYRL items may be tempting....hopefully, they are not trying to determine the "demand for Macross" outside of Japan with sales data derived from NON-SDFM/DYRL items....I do not think it would provide them with accurate information

Agreed.  I welcome all HMR releases from other Macross series but they should release more from SDFM/DYRL.

Edited by sh9000