Hi-Metal R

joppewo

26 minutes ago, technoblue said:

I wouldn't mind the non-Macross releases so much if we were still getting Macross HMR releases.

This.  Also if the non-Macross releases were to somehow help fund additional Macross HMR releases.

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Nobody said it's dead. :rolleyes:

Hmmm

13 hours ago, jvmacross said:

...it could have just died unceremoniously or it may come back and surprise us with what HMR fans have been waiting on for a long time...

:rolleyes:

Anyways, yeah I like all the HMR releases but would definitely like to see some more Macross releases. 

8 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Hmmm

:rolleyes:

Anyways, yeah I like all the HMR releases but would definitely like to see some more Macross releases. 

You took that out of context...you forgot to include how I started the quote you posted.....

21 hours ago, jvmacross said:

It is still inconclusive.....a non-Macross HMR was released recently, but there has been no word on another release after it....it could have just died unceremoniously or it may come back and surprise us with what HMR fans have been waiting on for a long time...namely the conclusion of the SDFM/DYRL Destroid set and a few previously teased VF's and Enemy Mechs.....all we can do is cling on to a fool's hope

So yeah....as @no3Ljm said....you jumped the gun.....no one is declaring the line dead just quite yet....it will probably be until the end of the year with no new announcements to make such a claim.....so calm down

6 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

I’m perfectly calm, so relax. 

lol I get a kick out of these kinds of statements. It’s the kind of thing you would say to your spouse right before she starts yelling at you hahaha

17 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

Nobody said it's dead. :rolleyes:

I'm actually waiting for HMR L-Gaim MkII and Marshydog. ;) 

EmIiE85X0AEDxKL.jpeg

EmJQD1lXYAIZOuI.jpeg

I don’t follow the HMR line beyond Macross, but I do have to say there is so much more to be had with this series. These look amazing.

To have a completed set of Destroids and Regults is all I need.

Fingers crossed that Bandai releases more Macross.

Since MEP is making toys that scale with other toy lines I asked him if he would consider making toys of a TV Queadluun Rau and Zentradi Soldier that scale with HMR.  He said that he is currently working on both types of Zentradi Soldiers and will look into a TV Q-Rau.

3 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Lol ok, all I did was post an article with HMR announcements to show to anyone that it’s not dead since there are always people talking about the possibility. You did not quote me and I’m perfectly calm, so relax. 

I have no idea what you posted....I wasn't really responding to you I was responding to @Black Valkyrie   So yeah....relax, calm down,and  keep waiting like the rest of us

15 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Since MEP is making toys that scale with other toy lines I asked him if he would consider making toys of a TV Queadluun Rau and Zentradi Soldier that scale with HMR.  He said that he is currently working on both types of Zentradi Soldiers and will look into a TV Q-Rau.

Now this is what I call a worthwhile post.

I'm in for multiples of both types of TV Zentraedi soldier. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 12:14 AM, Lolicon said:

Spring cleaning time! Dusted off the old VF-2SS.

Honk if you love Macross II :rolleyes:

51257706212_970ac4aa61_o.jpg

Love it! I have 2 Sylvie's & 2 of Nexx, sure wish Faerie Squad & White Ox (green stripe) were going to happen. 

On 6/20/2021 at 1:14 AM, Lolicon said:

Spring cleaning time! Dusted off the old VF-2SS.

Honk if you love Macross II :rolleyes:

51257706212_970ac4aa61_o.jpg

Honk!  I need to get a display cabinet so I can set mine up.  Love playing around with it though.

On 6/22/2021 at 7:43 PM, 505thAirborne said:

Love it! I have 2 Sylvie's & 2 of Nexx, sure wish Faerie Squad & White Ox (green stripe) were going to happen. 

Honk, honk.

My dream is that someday we will get a Arcadia or DX VF-2SS with all the bells and whistles.

Honk haha!

I wished Bandai would have moved on to the VF-2JA & Metal Siren. It's funny, some of the other HMR lines have shelf warmed quite hard, and they were all different molds for each release in its line.

Heartbreaking.  After 3 years on the display shelf, I was packing up the collection for a move.  I barely laid a finger on the HWR monster's port arm and it fell right off at the elbow.

DSC_0785.JPG.f4f262328f5564669f6944c06475c4ac.JPGDSC_0786.JPG.2760e7b991aebaf8167adb44b4fad99a.JPGDSC_0787.JPG.fd21613d0196157d04e0ea7db27d69e9.JPG

Does the monster suffer from G(reen) Plastic Syndrome?

Edited by DWN013
shrunk pics

4 hours ago, DWN013 said:

Heartbreaking.  After 3 years on the display shelf, I was packing up the collection for a move.  I barely laid a finger on the HWR monster's port arm and it fell right off at the elbow.

DSC_0785.JPG.f4f262328f5564669f6944c06475c4ac.JPGDSC_0786.JPG.2760e7b991aebaf8167adb44b4fad99a.JPGDSC_0787.JPG.fd21613d0196157d04e0ea7db27d69e9.JPG

Does the monster suffer from G(reen) Plastic Syndrome?

That's a major bummer!

Looks more of the "Gold"-ish PS rather than Green-PS, tho.

I know it's more beige-ish/brown-ish, but definitely not Green...