Hi-Metal R

joppewo

1 hour ago, Stranger said:

Wait, so they are extending their normal 45 day time limit? 

Jungle's international front page mentions that all International Shipping is suspended due to the outbreak of the virus. 

Unless you want to defy orders and pick up stuff yourself @Stranger and screw the Prime Directive. There is the possibility that you may carry the virus yourself even you don't show the systems physically. 

That's why there is so many cases being positive these past few days/weeks and the numbers are growing each day. 

24 minutes ago, borgified said:

Jungle's international front page mentions that all International Shipping is suspended due to the outbreak of the virus. 

Their front page says that several shipping methods such as EMS have been suspended, but FedEx Priority, DHL, and Japan Post Surface are all still shipping to the US. 

And I don't see anywhere that says they are suspending their 45 day time limit. I just had an issue with them over shipping fees, and you would think that they would have mentioned waiting for EMS to open up again would be 1 solution if that was the case. In addition, when they shipped me something last week, they said I had 30 days to pay the packing/shipping fee before my time was up. 

This may be a long shot, but...back in Feburary, I ordered the VF-1S 35th Anniversary Messer color version from Mandarake.  Item arrived in fine shape.  I did, however, experience what I believe to be a manufacturer packing error.  The Messer should presumably come with 2 different sets of non-articulated head lasers: 1 narrowly spaced set on a sprue (see below), and 1 widely spaced set mounted on the head in battroid mode.  Well, in my case, my VF-1S had mismatched lasers on its head. So I now have 3 narrow and 1 wide set of head lasers. 

Anybody (trustworthy) in the US in a position to do a straight trade?  The proposal:

• I send you a "like new" set of narrow set of H-MR VF-1S head lasers from my Messer
  • you send me a "like new" set of wide H-MR VF-1S head lasers from your Messer (it's the only H-MR VF-1S I own, so I wasn't sure if the white shade is different from other S variants)

If this sounds appealing, PM me and we'll see if we can work out the details.  

Photo below for reference courtesy of Jenius aka Scorched Earth Toys/AnyMoon. 

Bandai-HMR-Messer-VF-1S-2-1024x576.jpg

Edited by Draykov
added hyperlink

I don’t own a Messer, but believe the white plastic is unique to that version. Other HMR VF-1S head lasers are gray. The original Hi Metal 1S is closer, but still off white, and also sculpted differently.

If Bandai had decided to give us a true TV version VF-1S in HMR, that white color would have been perfect.

34 minutes ago, sqidd said:

AWESOME!!!

Is the VF-0S a model?

Thanks. It's a 3D printed armor for the Wave VF-0S kit

1 minute ago, 505thAirborne said:

That 1/72 VF-0S  & Reactive Armor looks amazing, I seriously need to get that kit one of these days. 

Thanks. But it's 1/100

Edited by Convectuoso

9 hours ago, jvmacross said:

They look good together, but shouldn't the VF-0 be alot taller? :unknw:

I think the HMRs come closer to 1/90 scale IIRC, so a 1/100 might shrink down like that but is still likely a bit small. I'd have to go back and run the numbers.

So, has Bandai given any hints on when the next release will be announced? Covid wouldn't make all toy companies put their plans on pause right?

I am hoping for (in this order): Q-Rau armor, Battlepod Scout, Tomahawk, Monster.

Hell - I'd throw this out there - how cool would a 1/100 SDF head/bridge be? Can recreate some nice scenes.  

3 hours ago, seti88 said:

Was there a tease of the Q-Rau in HMR? Am thinking the scout would have more of a chance of being released first as it was just teased last year.

2 hours ago, vladykins said:

No tease of Q-Rau, just a lot of hopeful dreams. Scout was teased potentially with 1S re-release:

Hi-Metal R - Page 662 - Toys - Macross World Forums

Don't forget that the N-ger/Q-rau where just filler pictures. The Phalanx and the Tomahawk where teased however Bandai decided to pull the plug in releasing it.  

28 minutes ago, borgified said:

Don't forget that the N-ger/Q-rau where just filler pictures. The Phalanx and the Tomahawk where teased however Bandai decided to pull the plug in releasing it.  

LMAO!!!....Bandai has made no such plug pulling....also there was a N-Ger prototype, just like the Tomahawk and Phalanx....just because they have not been released doesn't mean they won't