Hi-Metal R

joppewo

On 1/11/2020 at 6:40 AM, hachi said:

A Regult Scout release would be a setback for my current financial goals, but I hope there will be one (please make it in the latter part of the year Bandai, if ever). I will be sitting out of other HMR valks that's why I am not complaining of the lack of releases. Unless if they are from Frontier (Alto's) or Basara's or *shock* they make the Queadlunn Rau. In that case RIP wallet and savings and future trips. :lol:

yeah, I hope they release by year's end.

@Lolicon I never had problems with them but i see your point.

3 hours ago, Lolicon said:

You omitted that NY wants the money by the start of next month for an item that comes out at the end of next month. No other retailer does this. But it's okay if NY does, because everything NY does is right and justified in your book.

FWIW, the end of next month thing is a placeholder until they have the actual release date. Standard practice at NY, most other retailers don't list a day of the month until Bandai gives one (typically around the start of the month).

As far a NY goes, I only use them if I have to or if their price is lower than everyone else.  The more people that boycott them the less competition I will have getting my fix of Collectables.  :p  I understand wanting things as soon as possible, but I can wait.  So long as I get my orders.  You just gotta beat down the envy/jealousy that wells up when everyone here starts to receive their orders.  :vava:

They are French owned (I believe), so expect French-like service?  Whatever that is...

5 hours ago, F360 said:

I tried really hard to like the vf-4s scheme but looks like this is the first macross hi metal r that I’m not going to get . 

preorder is still available on amazon.co.jp

The completest in me wanted to pick this one up, but I have other large purchases I want to make.  Since I already have the first release I'm passing on this as well.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:24 PM, Sanity is Optional said:

1 hour ago, Guyffon said:

And its gone....

It was gone last night around 10:00 pm to 10:30 pm PST. 

The Monster is up for grabs if anyone wants it for their collection. I'm sure that I'll end up paying the Customs Fee and it will cost my close to $250ish ( or more ?) CND for it in total. 

6 hours ago, borgified said:

It was gone last night around 10:00 pm to 10:30 pm PST. 

The Monster is up for grabs if anyone wants it for their collection. I'm sure that I'll end up paying the Customs Fee and it will cost my close to $250ish ( or more ?) CND for it in total. 

Frankly, it's worth $250. It's a ........well.........monster!:D

I got my Monster for like $210 but I'd still pay that price.

My shelf is getting a bit busy now- it's hard to take a photo that highlights anything.

image.png.725fbde39ae621517ee3f0121f985064.png

image.png.ab3992c5724e52eb88305827bc3966d5.png

image.png.606d0537f39e700b40a0a2709068e4ac.png

image.png.a7af37ff23f1e202e7da923fdda43d9f.png

This next is especially hard to photograph with Lego Voltron dominating behind them.

image.png.c8a0aa3b8761049cf9af927582c27732.png

Also just got a Meptoys Breetai, so I'm likely gonna have him clubbing Hikaru's 1J in my next set of poses.

Hey fellas, I also asked this in the newbie thread but I thought I can get quicker reply here, I’m trying to get my new hi-metal elintseeker to fighter mode but I can’t get the  cockpit to seat flush even with the “hinge” connected. Help please.. been trying for the last 2 hours but can’t seem to figure it out. Thanks :) it’s my first time trying to transform one of these 

0EF9EF2E-21A2-4A5D-8634-7AD1A447220C.jpeg

727E215A-61F5-4755-8EE9-3BB814C4BBF7.jpeg