Hi-Metal R

joppewo

26 minutes ago, Bolt said:

I was just quoting your guess amigo;)

which is as good as anybody’s and which @Grimgerde could have seen..

But really @jenius summed it up..

aya caramba amigo!  

That HMR bottom row has been mocking us for so long...:5: 

I thk we need to be "disinterested" to make bandai do anything....don't worry they wont drop the money maker HMR macross for that matter line...:p 

Edited by seti88

16 minutes ago, jeniusornome said:

I'll throw a prediction in: more mecha from Macross II. Why not?

If you're really asking why not:

It hasn't sold particularly well.  Nexx is now available below MSRP in several places (part of this is it not having the right pilot, probably).  Silvie is barely holding at MSRP, after being on the market for a few years.  If we got anything from Mac II, it would probably be just more fairie squadron.  The demand doesn't seem to be there for anything that isn't a valk.

That seems to be the general problem with HMR right now.  Only the valks sell pretty well (at least for the Macross stuff).  The regults are the only real exception to this, and even they took a while to get popular.  So if I had to put money on the next release, it would be yet another valk of some kind, maybe one of the VF-4 repaints.

Non-valks that have been heavily teased are the Tomahawk, Phalanx, N-Ger and Q-Rau.  The Tomahawk in particular made it's way to several shows a few years ago, it really looked like it was going to be released next, then seemed to fall off the radar.  It did seem to keep changing colors, though...

At this point, I wish they would just release the destroids and enemy mech as TWEs.  I'd pay a slight mark-up, just so we could actually get them.

17 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

Non-valks that have been heavily teased are the Tomahawk, Phalanx, N-Ger and Q-Rau. 

The Queadluun-Rau has not been heavily teased.

22 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

At this point, I wish they would just release the destroids and enemy mech as TWEs.  I'd pay a slight mark-up, just so we could actually get them.

That would probably be the best way to get them released.

On 7/4/2019 at 12:57 AM, DewPoint said:

So I guess we're back to speculation with this image again:m08.jpg.b88e77fbac08d2fab46ffaf0136beb26.jpg

Let's play Macross Bingo!

If you are only missing a TV Q-Rau, TV N-Ger, TV GBP, or Phalanx on your game board and one of them gets announced as the next release...you win!  ^_^

3 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

I doubt Bandai will risk making another 25 after the disaster the VF100 line turned out to be. But I hope they surprise us. 

I'm the opposite with the VF-25, it's a popular design from a popular series plus Bandai must be figuring, A) we made a VF-4 in 1/100 and it pretty much sold out, we made a VF-2SS with a who knew that one would sell (cause I'm still hoping for a Faerie Squad 2SS). So yeah, with Bandai's newer engineering & skills, they have no excuse to not make a top notch 1/100 VF-25 series. 

VF-11. YF-21 & VF-0's would be nice too. B))

50 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

The Queadluun-Rau has not been heavily teased.

"Heavily" is a pretty subjective term, but since it was included in this animation, I figured it had more a chance than the stuff we've only seen a single picture for.

But the destroids, particularly the tomahawk, have definitely had more publicity.

6 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

I doubt Bandai will risk making another 25 after the disaster the VF100 line turned out to be. But I hope they surprise us. 

They did risk on the Hi-Metal line and re-engineered it to Hi-Metal R line. Who knows, maybe they will re-engineer the VF100 to VF-100 R. :rolleyes: