Hi-Metal R

joppewo

2 hours ago, Bolt said:

Yep. Waited about 45 min to get in..

Easter sale..

It's a farce! Like if they really like to sell sale items just do it 1st come 1st serve luck of the draw.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

2 more days till the 1D releases!

Please be evenly colored! -_-

Anybody get a payment request from AmiAmi?  For some odd reason, it's not listed on their site anymore and when I try to go to the link from my order history it comes up "item not found."

34 minutes ago, Smacky said:

Anybody get a payment request from AmiAmi?  For some odd reason, it's not listed on their site anymore and when I try to go to the link from my order history it comes up "item not found."

No payment request or anything from AmiAmi.  This item went missing on their website after their site maintenance.  I'd like to think they are related, and it is just some glitch, but I guess we'll find out soon.

Luckily, I have one at NY as a back-up.  

I have to modify payment method on AmiAmi for my VF-1D and now it is back to waiting for shipping estimate.

It's been an hour. Seems like it need human intervention. The shipping address was not changed so was surprised that this trigger a new shipping estimate process.

25 minutes ago, Convectuoso said:

You meant "30 minutes in", right? 

Well, 30 seconds is about all I could take.  There's nothing more annoying than watching disingenuous young actors pretending to be excited about something...

...and yet, 90% of Japanese TV is exactly that.  <_<

7 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

Funny, i checked my email, and there was amiami payment request for the HMR 1D. Its funny because i checked at the exact moment the email came in. So its done, i am officially broke this month.

I did NOT get an email, but when I went to the site, it said status was awaiting payment, so that's done... hopefully.

Lol, spam filter grabbed it.  Thanks for posting it was in guys! :good:

Edited by Pontus

2 hours ago, tekering said:

Well, 30 seconds is about all I could take.  There's nothing more annoying than watching disingenuous young actors pretending to be excited about something...

...and yet, 90% of Japanese TV is exactly that.  <_<

I feel the same. Give up on the video.

Ugh, I forgot that I ordered 2 of the VF-1D, 1 at Amiami and another at Amazon JP. I only really wanted one. Oh well, I guess this will be my way of testing Amazon JP since this was my first order with them. Curious to see how my package will arrive (delivered to my doorstep or Post Office pickup).

9 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

Oh well, I guess this will be my way of testing Amazon JP since this was my first order with them. Curious to see how my package will arrive (delivered to my doorstep or Post Office pickup).

Amazon.jp will deliver your copy of the HMR VF-1d to the house first and then to the nearest post office if you're  not at home at that time. 

I'm sure there will be either "A missed delivery" notice will be given via email or in the mailbox. 

1 hour ago, Bolt said:

You putting together a platoon of trainers?:p

I’ll have 5 of the VF-1D total.  One for Fighter, one for Gerwalk, one for Battroid, one for battle damaged, and one for MISB.  Sometimes it’s more convenient to have them in each mode.  For example, I’m planning an updated Fighter mode pic with my VF-1S TV Hikaru, VF-1J Max, VF-1J Milia, and 16 of the VF-1 CF.  They do take some time to transform and the other day I transformed 4 of the VF-1 CF.