Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Fact: You know when you get older when you become impatient like an 8 year old child waiting for the Ice Cream Man.

On another note though. Has anyone here receive any notification from Nin-Nin? I'm getting nervous now. :unsure:

P.S. Sorry David. I have to do that last line as same as yours. Hahaha! :lol: 

the funniest is when long time members from 1887 get senile and keep asking the same questions over and over about the staple shops: does your credit card get charged upfront when you pre-order? 

on another note, when's CDjapan going to ship!?!  i'm getting nervous:unsure:   

$20 says next week.  They're slow.

I think it’s more of the inner child coming out. Like when you accidentally found out what you’re getting for Christmas from granny, but she’s old and takes forever to show up at the house because grandpa was too proud to ask for directions when they took a wrong turn.

i'm not so sure about CDjapan... so far, out of the 40 valks i got from them, 40 came in w/o any damage. i'm not sure if they're reliable:unsure: 

i personally recommend sabrinaskimpy or estertool from ebay. they offer free gift for positive feedback if your items are smashed from their tissue paper wrapping.  

i'm not so sure about CDjapan... so far, out of the 40 valks i got from them, 40 came in w/o any damage. i'm not sure if they're reliable:unsure: 

i personally recommend sabrinaskimpy or estertool from ebay. they offer free gift for positive feedback if your items are smashed from their tissue paper wrapping.  

I love free gift

Ouch bro..

Lucky all of you who get to preorder this. I don't even know they make VF-4 until a month ago. Been focusing on DX chogokin for a while. Now, hopefully they make DX chogokin VF-4 next. 

For REAL??

You got lost , in a time zone. In a time zone..

1000% genuine. :diablo:

1 minute ago, Penguin sushi said:

For the people that have not ordered one and finding pretty much all places sold out...

Bandai online just opened orders and you are limited to 3.

How’s the shipping charges from there?  I want one but may just hold out for hlj.  20 some bucks cheaper there. 

2 hours ago, ErikElvis said:

How’s the shipping charges from there?  I want one but may just hold out for hlj.  20 some bucks cheaper there. 

Yea i should have, bc i also put a wishlist at hobby search and yhe cost there is only 102. 

I got standard shipping wich bvb was like 13 bucks.

2 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

^^ Packed in fighter mode as expected.

It looks great.

1 hour ago, seti88 said:

Is that yours? How did you get it so fast!?

No I found it online.  A lot of people are already receiving theirs though.

@ScrambledValkyrie and @Major Focker I just got the payment requests from Amiami.

Edited by sh9000

2 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

It was available on Amazon.jp for a couple hours with that cheap shipping. Sold out now but it may come back. 

It is currently available via Amazon.JP.

11,556 yen + 1.200 yen shipping to the United States

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07K1L79XQ/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Nothing from HLJ yet, but I'm in no rush, I've still got stuff there to ship, and I won't be shipping this and the rest of my private warehouse stuff until Masterpiece Beast Wars Megatron drops, aka the big purple dinosaur, aka the real Megatron, not that overpriced MP-36 nonsense :p. Monkey not truck! (I got an MP-36 Megatron too, I'm just still quite salty about the final product and price though).

Edited by Tking22