Hi-Metal R

joppewo

If Amazon keeps offering HMR I may have a new go-to place. It's 10yen cheaper with expedited shipping vs. the slowest shipping at CDJ (but CDJ then gives you 216 yen credit back making it essentially 206 yen cheaper). I'll probably cancel my CDJ order.

1 minute ago, derex3592 said:

I guess it wasn't as bad as everyone was thinking it was going to be......:unknw:

HMR preorders are never bad. The VF-4 was only "bad" because HLJ and Amiami's new sites suck. Taking two major retailers temporarily off the table is going to make it harder to order.

Just now, seti88 said:

TQ TQ! I really dont know why i cant find anything with CDJ search bars!

I don't bother with CDJ search. I got on their mailing list for Bandai toys some how :)

1 minute ago, seti88 said:

TQ TQ! I really dont know why i cant find anything with CDJ search bars!

It is because the VF-1D entry probably has not been indexed yet.  A lot of times search indexes are re-built on a periodic (such as daily) basis, hence why the VF-1D HMR does not show up yet.

8 minutes ago, jenius said:

If Amazon keeps offering HMR I may have a new go-to place. It's 10yen cheaper with expedited shipping vs. the slowest shipping at CDJ (but CDJ then gives you 216 yen credit back making it essentially 206 yen cheaper). I'll probably cancel my CDJ order.

I'm with you on that...I just clicked the Amazon link and LO and BEHOLD it logged me into my Amazon account and said it would ship to US!  I have yet to try it, but dang, I might well go that route in for future pre-orders!

1 minute ago, Tober said:

So did it take them 25 mins to list it, or 25 mins for their search engine to start working..?

One of those two.  I did a search for Hi-Metal R.  It didn't pop up until just before I posted.

Edited by DewPoint

3 minutes ago, DewPoint said:

One of those two.  I did a search for Hi-Metal R.  It didn't pop up until just before I posted.

Yeah, thanks. 

I was gonna ask if anyone knew what was wrong with HLJ, but figured the answers would be too long. :unsure: