Hi-Metal R

joppewo

7 minutes ago, amptor said:

I just got an e-mail from NY stating that the release date of the VT-1 Super Ostrich has changed to 08-11-2018 from 08-31-2018 so we get it a little bit earlier.

6 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

Yeah just got the email too.

I take it that the other suppliers [AE, HLJ, CDJapan (?) and Amiami] will also change the release date as well to reflect NY's revision?   

4 hours ago, amptor said:

Looks like I paid my NY order in advance.  Probably paid a lot more for shipping than sh9000 did though :|

Probably.  I chose registered ferry which was cheaper.

3 hours ago, mechaninac said:

Not only have I received the release date update email, but also a payment request that must be honored by August 6.  Good news, VE-1 needs its counterpart.

Got that email earlier too.  I’ll probably pay for them sometime next week.

I've only cancelled for items that I haven't paid for yet like pre-orders.  For that, I just submitted a ticket kindly asking them to cancel the order.  I didn't have any problem and they supplied the standard message about cancelling too much and banning your account.  It usually takes about a day or two to complete.

Interesting... I haven't received any emails from Amiami in regarding the date changes to my pre-order of the HMR Super O (checked the inbox and junk folder).

I guess that Amiami will send the notice close to payment date of late August/early September (and for those who are using Amiami as well)? :huh:

On 7/27/2018 at 5:27 AM, Convectuoso said:

Has anyone canceled an order from NY before? 

Is it possible? Do they refund the money? 

I’ve accidentally had several items from them get cancelled.  They haven’t cut me off so far but I have bought a lot from them over the years.

On 7/27/2018 at 4:27 AM, Convectuoso said:

Has anyone canceled an order from NY before? 

Is it possible? Do they refund the money? 

I don't think they cancel nor refund anything that's been preordered with pay upfront option.

4 hours ago, Mommar said:

I’ve accidentally had several items from them get cancelled.  They haven’t cut me off so far but I have bought a lot from them over the years.

If they accidentally cancelled any of my items, I'd cut them off!  <_<

8 hours ago, Mommar said:

3 hours ago, tekering said:

If they accidentally cancelled any of my items, I'd cut them off!  <_<

2 hours ago, Slave IV said:

By “accidentally”, my guess is he didn’t pay by the deadline. 

In response to this, I made up this quickly. :lol:

2ewb7r.jpg

On 7/22/2018 at 10:53 AM, borgified said:

Curious to see your HMR VF-1J Armoured valk upon getting it @sh9000.

I just bought another VF-1J Armored Valkyrie (10th) from Mandarake.  I’ll see how this one and the one from Jungle turn out.

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Ended up paying $150 shipped on my end for both VF-1J Armored Valkyries.

That's a great price -- about what I paid for mine. 

And @Black Valkyrie, those are some cool images. I think I like the battroid one best. It might help if the background were just a little blurry on all of them to make it look more like it would through a good camera.

VT1-Super Ostrich incoming and Nex's VF-2 on the November horizon.

If this is it for 2018, there will only have been 4 Hi-Metal R (Macross) releases for the year.

Not sure what this means (if anything) for future HMR Macross releases, but I do hope they keep 'em coming...even if it's at a slower pace.

Just trying to keep hope alive for that Tomahawk we keep getting teased with.

Has this happened to anyone?

I have the VF-2SS Silvie version and was transforming it, carefully into plane from robot. One of the shoulder "caps" decided to pop off in two. I'ts not broken as such, just seemed the two pieces separated. I've put it back on and squeezed it together, but doesn't seem to be holding as it should. It's a bit loosish. Would it be safe to "glue" together or is that asking for more trouble.

Thanks

Almost forgot to pay for my VT-1s at NY.  Paid and taken care of.

If anybody is looking for any of these, here are some links:

HMR VF-1A CF

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1093821260&ref=list

HM VF-1 Super Parts

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/mobile/sale_en.cgi?action=productlist&do=detail&pid=101000010506

HM VF-1S Roy

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/mobile/sale_en.cgi?action=productdetail&id=2403429

12 hours ago, Black Valkyrie said:

I'm trying to find Hi Metal R Super parts but no luck. 

I have a few extra sets from Max and Milia.  They just need to be painted.

C62A739F-4803-49DB-B221-F9FC1B90C5AA.thumb.jpeg.1617a6e961edaa5bf58920d8c5c703de.jpeg

41C96515-A721-46D3-A07E-0C8A4C0AF635.thumb.jpeg.9de6b1c97bf257999f386de815494b48.jpeg

Got Macross Ace with stickers intact.

Hi everyone! My first post on this forum. I’m a Transformers collector but got hooked into Macross when Bandai announced their new 1/48 VF-1J. Was late in pre-ordering that and now looking to collect HMRs instead... I love the fact that they’ve got enemy mecha!

I’m about to drop a load of cash on the now-rare HMRs, including the armored one and the 2 VF-1Ss... but wanted to ask if these will ever get re-issued? If there’s no history of re-issuing, I’ll go ahead to pull the trigger...

17 minutes ago, Jwwu said:

Hi everyone! My first post on this forum. I’m a Transformers collector but got hooked into Macross when Bandai announced their new 1/48 VF-1J. Was late in pre-ordering that and now looking to collect HMRs instead... I love the fact that they’ve got enemy mecha!

I’m about to drop a load of cash on the now-rare HMRs, including the armored one and the 2 VF-1Ss... but wanted to ask if these will ever get re-issued? If there’s no history of re-issuing, I’ll go ahead to pull the trigger...

So far, none of the Macross HMR figures have been reissued. Doesn’t mean they won’t but it may be a while. Seems like they are trying to release everything they’ve teased so far and more eventually so if the plan is to do all that before any thought of reissued, you may be waiting a long time. I guess the good thing is HMR are relatively cheap and even with the big markups, they still usually cost less than a DX Valk at MSRP so it’s a line that isn’t as difficult to catch up on. I got in a bit late (when the regult came out) so I had to get the armored 1J at a markup but all caught up since then. I know others who came in not too long ago and have quickly built up an equal or even larger collection than I have without really spending that much (in the whole scheme of things). By all means, if you can afford it, get in now! I highly recommend you grab some Regults, a Glaug and the Destroids including the Monster.  To me, they are the stars of the line with top notch engineering and build quality. It’s a bonus that you get decent Valks that scale with all those other Mecha together. 

And, keep an eye out for the DX VF-1J still. I bet you can get one around release time for around MSRP or maybe a bit less. 

6 hours ago, Jwwu said:

No.

But there is a chance there may be a TV GBP-1J, TV -1S, and TV Super -1S....