Hi-Metal R

joppewo

HMR Orguss Valkyrie, VF-1 Atmospheric-escape Booster, VF-X-4, Ambulance, APC, LVT Avenger II, Boom Lift Truck, ES-11D Cat’s Eye, DL-88 Centipede, Comanchero, F203 Dragon II, EC-33B Disk Sensor, QF-3000E Ghost, GN XM-3002 Junky, SF-3A Lancer II, MP Motorcycle, Sea Sergeant, Spider Bug, SC-27 Star Goose, M-299 Sugar Foot, Tank, VC-33 Mom’s Kitchen, VC-27 Tunny, MiM-31 Karyovin, Fan Liner, Fan Racer, Fokker D.VII, GN Cadillada 2007, Heavy-Duty Truck, Laundry Service Panel Van, LH-2000, MBS TV Mobile Broadcasting Van, Red Imperial 99, Robots, Taxicab, RC-4E Rabbit, Renault A-510 Sports Car.

17 minutes ago, jenius said:

I have an extra Matchbox hover tank, was thinking maybe I can mod it with some 3d printed parts but I don't have the time to try.

Not worth it.  Every single part would need to be modded.  Even that torso box frame is the wrong shape!  <_<

will be onl for today's pre-order but will be for the hygogg instead ;)

1 minute ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Debating if I want to sleep through this pre-order madness, or stay awake and help compile shopping site lists (but not actually pre-order the toy)

i dont think there wil be any pre-order madness for gilbert's vf-2 but thats just my take...i would catch the zzzz's.... 

14 minutes ago, seti88 said:

will be onl for today's pre-order but will be for the hygogg instead ;)

i dont think there wil be any pre-order madness for gilbert's vf-2 but thats just my take...i would catch the zzzz's.... 

There will probably be less demand for the VF-2SS Nexx, but I'm still staying up.

Noticed that amiami has a limit 1 on the item.  For Silvie's unit they had a limit 3.

Thanks so much for the HLJ link!  Even though its a bit more initially, they usually have cheaper shipping.

Got it, going back to sleep now...

1 minute ago, sh9000 said:

Waiting for NY with the lowest price, cheapest shipping option, and hopefully won’t limit to just 1.

Yep, time to wait for NY as usual. Good thing is no one seems sold out yet so it should be relatively easy to get.

1 minute ago, Mommar said:

How do you guys find the links so fast?  I still can't properly search to find these toys and I'm pretty sure I'm missing out on the Inifinity War Hulk right now too.

For CDJ, they send me an email whenever they put up Bandai preorders so I get the link at the same time they go live.

6 minutes ago, Mommar said:

How do you guys find the links so fast?  I still can't properly search to find these toys and I'm pretty sure I'm missing out on the Inifinity War Hulk right now too.

For HLJ you just use the "Advanced Search" and type in what you're looking for and then you'll see the PO listing. 

5 minutes ago, Mommar said:

https://hlj.com/product/BANS55108/Act

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-291081

use advance search from hlj

https://hlj.com/advancedsearch.html

any nippon yasan had your hulk up too

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/25466-shfiguarts-hulk-avengers-infinity-war.html

Edited by F360