Hi-Metal R

joppewo

8 hours ago, sh9000 said:

E3413727-1E65-4CF9-ACEB-842941AB4BDA.thumb.jpeg.933b98c6ca7cc07fdb7981ee1fd58c38.jpeg

I like the color of the Super Parts but the boosters won’t work because they angle upwards.  I’ll try another configuration later.

Sigh.. If the Ostrich had the defence capabilities (and not nerfed), then Hikaru would had a chance to get away from the N-Gers. :mellow:

40 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I think you should also be able to mount the missile pods and strike cannons from normal fast packs on those packs.  They changed the mounting point, but I believe the front still pops off like the rest of the boosters.

Cool.  Thanks for letting me know.  I didn’t check that part and thought the front was connected together as one piece.  I just tried it out with the grey missile pods from Max and Milia’s and also with a regular missile pod and strike cannon.

1 hour ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

JUNGLE has an HMR Destroid Spartan for 3,780 yen.

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_id=121&id=2265288

I was tempted, but I decided not to go down the destroid rabbit hole.

That was a great deal. You're missing out on the best part about HMR. But perhaps a good thing if you want to save your money. Once you get one of those little guys in your hands, you'll need them all and then it will kill you not to have the Monster. 

5 hours ago, borgified said:

Elintseeker with the combo of Fast/Strike Packs? Although it's not cannon, I like the aggressive look to it. :D 

You are right. They are not "cannon". That Elint has Super parts on, not Strike parts.   =P

*hee hee*  Macross humor.

I assume you meant "canon"?

Edited by Shizuka the Cat

29 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

You are right. They are not "cannon". That Elint has Super parts on, not Strike parts.   =P

*hee hee*  Macross humor.

I assume you meant "canon"?

You got the joke!  I was afraid people weren't going to get it.  I guess that makes you an official Macrosshead.

On 4/12/2018 at 9:42 AM, Arthurius said:

If anyone has an extra VF-1a CF that they can let go of, pls let me know, i am on the lookout.  Dont care about box, or if it has been transformed, just that it be in good condition.  I live in Canada

Mandarake has the CF available again...

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1051658425&ref=list

I just got my HMR Messer VF-1S in the mail from CDJapan, damaged box.  I don't see anything wrong with the box at all everything looks mint.  Haven't taken it out of the bubble wrap.  Pretty good deal for $35 shipped.  Next valk I will get is the VF-1A that I pre-paid for and then the VT-1 Super Ostriches I ordered of course.  Good stuff and can't wait.

3 hours ago, technoblue said:

Paging @Arthurius... paging Arthurius... ^_^

8 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Thanks guys.  I had seen that late last night when i logged on.  First i got super excited, then the price being so much higher.... I said i would be better off with something else.  At 7000 yen, i would have gotten it.  At 9000 yen before shipping.... i will have to wait :(

56 minutes ago, Arthurius said:

Thanks guys.  I had seen that late last night when i logged on.  First i got super excited, then the price being so much higher.... I said i would be better off with something else.  At 7000 yen, i would have gotten it.  At 9000 yen before shipping.... i will have to wait :(

I will keep an eye out for you @Arthurius, in case I spot a cheaper CF. I check online shop prices MULTIPLE times a day *sigh*.... instead of getting school work done.... *sigh*.  As it stands, I am also looking for 1/60 TV Max and Kakizaki for @dafob

20 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

Almost bought it, but decided on the first release VF-1J Hikaru for 8000 yen.  One of the "Hero" valk I didn't have in the Hi-Metal line (jumped into the line after the VF-1S Focker released).  I needed a Hi Metal valk to go with the FEXTHOBBY armor I preordered.