Hi-Metal R

joppewo

5 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Got my VE-1 and anniversary Sheryl at HLJ. Still all available at Amiami, HS, and HLJ as I type this. 

"Preorder madness" pffft this is amateur hour. :p

haha yeah managed to snag rei yamamoto too from ami...perhaps  buying power declining after all the releases this year ...

Honestly, I don't think the Elintseeker commands nearly the interest among general fans that main character valks do.  It's more the oddball aircraft buffs that enjoy it.

Still, AmiAmi's site got absolutely hammered, I gave up. :lol: Got one at HLJ, and then was able to redeem a bunch of points on one at CDJapan, and basically got free shipping. :)

The HLJ advanced search definitely found it for me though, I had two windows, one searching "hi metal" and the other searching "ve-1" and I think they both found it.

Just now, Loop said:

Damnit CC declined again at CDJ. They say they will hold the order though but I dunno.

They will hold it,  you'll get a email in a couple of days reminding you to contact your creditcard to preapproved.  just reply to that email after.  they will re-run it and it should be fine. 

5 minutes ago, lavinrac said:

Yep login just hangs...

2 minutes ago, yman1437 said:

finally went through...took like a minute!

Yeah.  Finally went thru mine, too.

Now the site's darn quick again.  :touche:

Oh, well.

May have to cancel my hlj-order since cdj's cheaper and  still got some points to use...

:bump:

1 minute ago, Chronocidal said:

The HLJ advanced search definitely found it for me though, I had two windows, one searching "hi metal" and the other searching "ve-1" and I think they both found it.

Same here. They didn't get the page up until right about when orders went live, I've been periodically refreshing the search for like three hours. xD No problems ordering though, HLJ either must not be seeing the same traffic as the other sites or they handle it better.

1 minute ago, davidwhangchoi said:

same thing happened to me. actually everytime i order from them using the same card

Yeah me too, I'm guessing they do hold the order then. I just don't remember it all correctly :lol:

I'll let go the 2 I got at  HS and the one I got at HLJ to keep the two I got at CDJ with the points used too.:crazy:

Edited by Loop

17 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Honestly, I don't think the Elintseeker commands nearly the interest among general fans that main character valks do.  It's more the oddball aircraft buffs that enjoy it.

Still, AmiAmi's site got absolutely hammered, I gave up. :lol: Got one at HLJ, and then was able to redeem a bunch of points on one at CDJapan, and basically got free shipping. :)

Yeah.

CDJ actually had SAL small packet for it this time.

It's usually Registered-SAL and above for HMRs from them.

:unknw:

edit: clarity

Edited by treatment

Got a couple at CDJ; first time ordering from them but I somehow had points? Haha maybe for registering an account. 

NY will probably be a little cheaper but it was a decent price and CDJ don't appear to jack up shipping like NY. 

Is it possible to cancel POs at CDJ without repercussions?

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

CDJ's price was just too good to pass up; with shipping, it totaled just 100 yen over HLJ's "before shipping" price.  Now, just to make sure, CDJ won't charge a CC until the item is close to or at release, right?  I've never shopped with them using a CC and the preorder already shows up as a currently uncharged "Pending Transaction", and my Paypal experience with them is that the bill goes through immediately... I'm just looking for a bit of piece of mind as I don't want to pay for this thing until release.

Edited by mechaninac

1 minute ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Got a couple at CDJ; first time ordering from them but I somehow had points? Haha maybe for registering an account. 

NY will probably be a little cheaper but it was a decent price and CDJ don't appear to jack up shipping like NY. 

Yup.  

No repercussions.

Email-only, tho. 

Not as easy as hlj's click-n-forget thing.

Oh, I think 300y is their initial gift-points when you first sign up with them. You get points on your b'day, too.

4 minutes ago, mechaninac said:

CDJ's price was just too good to pass up; with shipping, it totaled just 100 yen over HLJ's "before shipping" price.  Now, just to make sure, CDJ won't charge a CC until the item is close to or at release, right?  I've never shopped with them using a CC and the preorder already shows up as a currently uncharged "Pending Transaction", and my Paypal experience with them is that the bill goes through immediately... I'm just looking for a bit of piece of mind as I don't want to pay for this thing until release.

You'll get a 0.01 thing "activity/pending-charge" from them. 

New policy now is that you get that "activity/pending-charge 0.01" every month until item release-date, per new banking-rules or something.

It ain't an actual charge, tho.

Edited by treatment

3 minutes ago, seti88 said:

N-Y is gonna come in soon with a 6.9/7K price tag maybe? :p

Probably but Ny add like 10-20% to shipping so unless it's 6800 it's almost not worth switching from CDJ. 

I already cancelled at HLJ. I have credits there but it almost never makes sense to buy from HLJ. They have to start offering more competitive prices IMO

We shall see

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

9 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

yes, you can just email them , and they will take care of it for you.