Hi-Metal R

joppewo

28 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

The MW Collector Doctrine never gets old!

Just increasingly more expensive to adhere to each year....;)

Hahaha! True true true. :lol:

Let's wait and ask Spanner for his 'honest' opinion towards the 'I have 3 of each...' concept. ^_^

44 minutes ago, Sandman said:

They got it wrong.

one to open

one for just in case 

one to never take out of the box.

Well for me anyways.... :(

Well, he said the same concept.

One to display. (Assumed that it will be displayed MISB. Now it will be funny if it will be displayed inside a 'shipper box'.)

One to open.

One just in case.

^_^

1 minute ago, no3Ljm said:

Well, he said the same concept.

One to display. (Assumed that it will be displayed MISB. Now it will be funny if it will be displayed inside a 'shipper box'.)

One to open.

One just in case.

^_^

Exactly.....just look at the display case at the end....majority are MISB.....

Which is not hardcore enough if you follow Davidwangchoi's unique take on the MW Collector Doctrine which insists on  MISSB!!! :good:  Radical!!!!

Just reposting this one here because I think it proves a theory I've got about the gray Bandai are using for the Tomahawk.  I think it's the same as the "gray" on the Delta valks.  Maybe they've made the decision to use a common plastic and paint for these things, across the board?

Edited by mickyg
Can't seem to get the Twitter link right...

8 minutes ago, mickyg said:

Just reposting this one here because I think it proves a theory I've got about the gray Bandai are using for the Tomahawk.  I think it's the same as the "gray" on the Delta valks.  Maybe they've made the decision to use a common plastic and paint for these things, across the board?

Oh sweat that's like one those optical illusions hahahasame-color-illusion.jpg

A and B are the same

Edited by spacemanoeuvres

I'm not playing with these toys with the show on, making sure they match exactly every moment and it's not a fashion show to me. As long as they look good, which it does, I'm all good. Looking forward to getting all the Destroids and everything to come from HMR.

1 hour ago, Chronocidal said:

That may very well be the same color.  That doesn't mean it's correct for the destroid, though. :p

Hahaha, I think the grey is serviceable. Will be happy to get my mitts on these little fellas :lol:

Whatever the colour really is, I will still be picking this one up. I have been waiting a long time for a Tomahawk. Besides, I am in Tokyo next week and I plan to pop by the tamashii display and check it out in person. I'll let you guys know what it looks like in the flesh and if it really does have that mauve tint to it.

Edited by North of 49

7 hours ago, sh9000 said:

large.IMG_3652.JPG.d535ca873e82f2ec6b763

Very nice!  Now that is a squadron.

17 hours ago, Ridden001 said:

That may be the greatest action capture pose I have ever seen.

Thanks, I was really impressed at how the hands wrapped over each other so well to hold the baton.

10 minutes ago, Saburo said:

I got my Spartan but haven't gotten a chance to take a studio shots of it.  I can't wait for the all of the Destroids to be released so I can retake these shots with the Destroids. :D

30490658186_3dd68a13f9_h.jpg

29894276413_ff291c8d02_h.jpg

whoa, very nice as always!

15 minutes ago, Saburo said:

I got my Spartan but haven't gotten a chance to take a studio shots of it.  I can't wait for the all of the Destroids to be released so I can retake these shots with the Destroids. :D

29894276413_ff291c8d02_h.jpg

Nice shot, Saburo! :wub:

But I wonder sometimes. I know for a fact that looking at Saburo's pictures makes you wanna buy that specific figures. And it actually works. ^_^ But for some weird reason, looking at these HMR VF-1's is not making me wanting one. But what I fear is that one day once he posted photos that have all the Destroids in it in one pic, I don't know what I'm going to do since it's only the Destroids that I like from this HMR line. :rolleyes:

It's either I'll panic for not buying it. :help:  Or... I'll just remove Saburo from my photo feed. And worst... I'll just 'unfriend' him. Hahaha! :lol: 

14 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

But I wonder sometimes. I know for a fact that looking at Saburo's pictures makes you wanna buy that specific figures. And it actually works. ^_^ But for some weird reason, looking at these HMR VF-1's is not making me wanting one. But what I fear is that one day once he posted photos that have all the Destroids in it in one pic, I don't know what I'm going to do since it's only the Destroids that I like from this HMR line. :rolleyes:

It's either I'll panic for not buying it. :help:  Or... I'll just remove Saburo from my photo feed. And worst... I'll just 'unfriend' him. Hahaha! :lol: 

What will you do? Simple. BUY THEM! ;)

31 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

whoa, very nice as always!

@sumyumgoy Thank you. :)

16 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Challenge accepted! ;)

@no3Ljm :D:lol:

1 minute ago, Slave IV said:

@Slave IV speaks the truth n03ljm, don't deny it... just BUY IT! :lol:

10 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Hahaha! :lol: We'll see, sir. We'll see. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Saburo said:

Challenge accepted! ;)

@no3Ljm :D:lol:

@Slave IV speaks the truth n03ljm, don't deny it... just BUY IT! :lol:

Hahaha! :lol: To be honest, I really want to get the Destroids only. But I really don't want to start a line. What's the Destroids for when there's no VF-1's and Regults and Glaug? Not going to start a new line is my motto. :rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hahaha! :lol: To be honest, I really want to get the Destroids only. But I really don't want to start a line. What's the Destroids for when there's no VF-1's and Regults and Glaug? Not going to start a new line is my motto. :rolleyes:

Exactly! Now forget about that last sentence and the rest of it is exactly the mentality you need to be a good collector.:D 

57 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

With the HMR line you can have epic displays!  :D

18 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Exactly! Now forget about that last sentence and the rest of it is exactly the mentality you need to be a good collector.:D 

I agree with @Slave IV :D

30672319915_33ace243a5_h.jpg

31107221876_1baa8e7dbb_h.jpg

30650533935_3cfadc3adc_h.jpg

28138629693_bc7dcde140_h.jpg

28676624771_07443867b0_h.jpg

8 minutes ago, Saburo said:

With the HMR line you can have epic displays!  :D

I agree with @Slave IV :D

30672319915_33ace243a5_h.jpg

Meh. :pardon:

Hahaha! :lol: Kidding, Saburo. Looks like it's going to take awhile based on Bandai release schedule before I see all of Saburo's Destroids. 8) 

Edited by no3Ljm

On 5/28/2017 at 0:04 AM, sh9000 said:

IMG_3598.thumb.PNG.9d5d83a64a9de6b19c35aa5b316f6809.PNGIMG_3599.PNG.05de43a97330a033d6ef2141c91a01ec.PNG

Not bad.

I wonder if they went with this color to have some variety with the Destroids? Maybe the felt the screen color was too close to the Defender and wouldn't stand out? 

I am getting three of the Tomahawk. And if they do a tan re-coloring I will get three of those also. It is one of my favorite mech designs.