Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I plan on pulling out my max and milia soon so I will double check but I just did a review of the original super parts and know the lock worked on those toys. While doing that i tried the lock on my HMR Hik 1s and got no joy. Think i tried the HMR GBP and HMR Roy 1s as couldn't get the lock you engage either. Fortunately, all have very stiff backpack hinges. 

Edited by jenius

anyone else have to use freakin HULK mode to get the damn hands off??? Mine are incredibly tight. I pulled so hard the upper part of the came off first and i dropped the Spartan as i wasn't expecting that..luckily, no damage. All the other arm/shoulder joints are medium tight. 

Wonder where they are getting their source for the color.....these seem more white and less brown....but I do not see any "purple"....unless they fixated on the shadow lines...or are those camo stripes on this pic???

destroid_tomahawks_ep29.png

destroids_1_large.jpg

maybe from the movie version?

CucknTHXgAEDSEw.jpg

2 minutes ago, derex3592 said:

does the Regult stand work on Mr. Spartan??!!

Yup, it does.  I'm using the stand with a trident arm because it is a little bit longer but it also works with the arm that was supplied with the Regult.

Looking forward to everyone's display!

9 hours ago, sumyumgoy said:

:wub:

IMG_20170526_153307.jpg

IMG_20170526_155207-01.jpeg

Nice pose, but I don't trust those extension-tubes at all even on a light Robot Damashii.

I don't have my Sparty, yet, so I don't know how long those tubes will hold your Sparty in that pose before those tubes' usual cracking/disintegration happens.

Spartan looks amazing. Look forward to getting mine!

I know I'm late in the game but holy crap is this thing good!

Macross_HMR_GBP_DSC05526_zpsvih7hbph.jpg

Macross_HMR_GBP_DSC05524_zpsqxjhhdiz.jpg

Macross_HMR_GBP_DSC05522_zps0w3ug47q.jpg

And to think I almost didn't get one and thought I would be ok with it.:fool:

I know all the rage right now is new, like the Spartan and the 31J Super Parts so here's some other new stuff that seems seriously underrated:

Macross_HMR_GBP_DSC05519_zpskcsd21ym.jpg

Macross_HMR_GBP_DSC05515_zpsv75tmbhw.jpg

These missile effects are so versatile and let you achieve the look we all have in our heads when we think about Macross. It's like a dream come true.