Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Whoah!  Overkill!  :o

16 hours ago, Chet said:

Which Godzilla is that? I'm guessing the SH Monsterarts 1989 Kou Kyou Kyoku?

X-Plus Large Monster Series BioGoji, actually...

monster_vs.monster.thumb.jpg.911f16f18bb8e0634250995cb2c4940f.jpg

Monster vs. monster.  ;)

11 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Holy crap! You've convinced me that large dioramas are what I need to strive for someday. 

Someday for me too.  I'll make them at least 1/80 scale though.

They would be half the size unfortunately. I have both the kit and hmr version and the kit is completely dwarfed by the hmr. You may be able to resize them if you have the skills and some blank decal sheets. Or there may be someone that could help you with that.

3 minutes ago, Big s said:

They would be half the size unfortunately. I have both the kit and hmr version and the kit is completely dwarfed by the hmr. You may be able to resize them if you have the skills and some blank decal sheets. Or there may be someone that could help you with that.

Basic...post them up or send them over if you don't mind! Thanks!

Edited by Slave IV

4 hours ago, tekering said:

Monster vs. monster.  ;)

So amazing. I hope we will see lots more photoshoots of your diorama with HM-R.

1 hour ago, jenius said:

I think a few are shown on Mars....

Thanks.

48 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Do it! The King must lead the way! ;)

Cool I'll get another Glaug then.

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Did more than 1 Glaug exist in SDFM?  I'm thinking about getting another one.

Yes, one is seen in episode 2, which is quite a bit before Kamjin is introduced, so it must be another one. 

2 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I love that that didn't take much convincing. :lol:

Yep.  B))

38 minutes ago, Lorindor said:

Yes, one is seen in episode 2, which is quite a bit before Kamjin is introduced, so it must be another one. 

Thanks.  Time to build up the Zentradi forces even more.

6 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

What's this I hear.....sh9000 only has one Glaug?  

Ownership of a single Glaug is not becoming for the King of HMR.....rectify or face forced abdication!

:rolleyes:

:lol:  I have one Glaug opened and one MISB.  I will get another one or maybe 2 more.

It's been years since I watched the entire SDFM series.  I think I'll find time to watch it again.

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

:lol:  I have one Glaug opened and one MISB.  I will get another one or maybe 2 more.

It's been years since I watched the entire SDFM series.  I think I'll find time to watch it again.

Do the Zentran teams always come in three? One Glaug and 2 Regults? Or did I just mix up my Robotechs ( Macek's "protoculture" take about the "3 "petals for the flowers of life etc etc )and Macross? That would make a good justification to get multiples :lol:

3 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

wait what?!? the sky wasn't real? awe man these are just toys... that look ultra ultra realistic:( i thought it was a real city

Nah....he took a picture of the city and pasted it into a picture of his living room. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, sh9000 said:

No better time to watch it than after putting baby back to sleep at 3am....not like you're going back to sleep anyway! :lazy:

They didn't do a 3 to 1 ratio as far as regults to glaugs. There were 3 man teams, but the glaug often had quite a few regults, including scout and missile variants as well as other units. I think the glaug was more of a commander of a ship that got bored and had to show off his sweet ride.

Hmr has been a bit surprising as far as releases, so I'm really hoping those happen. Sh figuarts has a bad reputation for teasing great characters and never releasing them. I would love that Breetai, but I'm still waiting for that Char Aznable and that has me worried.

10 hours ago, sh9000 said:

This one is gonna look fierce when it's done.

If you repaint the red bits, it certainly will... a darker, more maroon color would match that awesome reference pic.

On 5/4/2017 at 5:03 PM, arbit said:

I hope we will see lots more photoshoots of your diorama with HM-R.

I appreciate the encouragement.  ^_^

sunny_mac.thumb.jpg.56aced0ca45f56a34bd3ed6f830aebbf.jpg

HM-R toys are just so photogenic!  :D

11 hours ago, jvmacross said:

No better time to watch it than after putting baby back to sleep at 3am....not like you're going back to sleep anyway! :lazy:

So true. . .the memories of when our daughter was a newborn are interwoven with me watching toy reviews and anime from 2am until I heard the birds chirping outside and the sun came up.  That's when my wife would come down and take her for the day.  In short. . . Watch SDFM at 3am - and have the bottle and diaper ready !

34 minutes ago, Ridden001 said:

So true. . .the memories of when our daughter was a newborn are interwoven with me watching toy reviews and anime from 2am until I heard the birds chirping outside and the sun came up.  That's when my wife would come down and take her for the day.  In short. . . Watch SDFM at 3am - and have the bottle and diaper ready !

I'm at this point right now, been watching reruns of Bobby's World lol...might as well do SDFM too.

15 hours ago, fenrir72 said:

Do the Zentran teams always come in three? One Glaug and 2 Regults? Or did I just mix up my Robotechs ( Macek's "protoculture" take about the "3 "petals for the flowers of life etc etc )and Macross? That would make a good justification to get multiples :lol:

Repeat the mantra "One to open, one to keep in the box, one just because. " Oh wait, we talking about something else? :p

5 hours ago, tekering said:

If you repaint the red bits, it certainly will... a darker, more maroon color would match that awesome reference pic.

I appreciate the encouragement.  ^_^

sunny_mac.thumb.jpg.56aced0ca45f56a34bd3ed6f830aebbf.jpg

HM-R toys are just so photogenic!  :D

SWEET!

23 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I'll see if I can rewatch SDFM and customize more HMR during those hours.

How's it been going as a new daddy? Hope mom and kid are doing well!