Hi-Metal R

joppewo

48 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

I'm fine with whatever Bandai releases.  I'll still buy them all.  In the meantime I'm having too much fun.

And I'm having too much fun seeing the results of all your customs. Excellent work!

It would be great to see the TV Max in gerwalk at some point if you have the time.

Are you planning on Kakizaki versions of both of those eventually, to round out the respective Skull and Vermillion squads?

10 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

And I'm having too much fun seeing the results of all your customs. Excellent work!

It would be great to see the TV Max in gerwalk at some point if you have the time.

Are you planning on Kakizaki versions of both of those eventually, to round out the respective Skull and Vermillion squads?

Thanks.  I will eventually make both Kakizaki versions.

8 hours ago, Convectuoso said:

That TV Max is exactly what I need. There are no words to express how jealous I am right now.

It looks just perfect 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

:o :wub::o

B))

4 hours ago, jenius said:

Great customs. Come on Bandai.... Do It!

Thanks.

Milk those molds Bandai!

58 minutes ago, Big s said:

Gotta put the Mickey hands on that tv Max 

To whoever liked your post, I'm still not putting TV hands.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Even these get boxart?  Not Tenjin but still cool!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Nice boxart.

Nice, the missile cloud covers the missile container completely and you dont see them still stored.:good:

was hoping that these could be used elsewhere but i guess the needs to be a missile container abt the same size for the illusion to be complete..

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Looking into making some custom Meltrans.  3.75" is a little tall but it's alright with me.

Looks just right to me!  

1 hour ago, auberondreaming said:

Were these cheaper in Japan? 

4320 yen, originally...  

However, current secondary market prices are equal to that of Hikaru's VF-1J.  :unsure:

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Nice pic.

large.IMG_3042.JPG.0242febb5acdc30a132f3

Looking into making some custom Meltrans.  3.75" is a little tall but it's alright with me.

Seems just about the right size to me....unless you are comparing to a Klan-sized Meltran?  Zentran/Meltran heights are all over the place, so 3.75" figs definitely would scale appropriately to the HM-Rs...

sizechart-tia11.gif

sizechart-zentradimeltrandi-mecha.jpg

Can't recall if I've stood my custom Zentran/Meltran figs next to an HM-R VF-1....

gallery_12176_633_2726007.jpg

Agreed.  Based on how the effects parts mount onto the UUM-7 Micro Missile Pods, that should have been a no-brainer...and an included part....or maybe you can attach one of the micro-missile effects parts onto the HMMP-02 micro-missile launcher?

IMG_3063.JPG

In either case, the King of HMR customs will get working on that immediately....or not! ^_^

tenor.gif

That's great about the 3.75" female figures then.  I have quite a few to work with.

I'm sure there is a way to customize those effect parts.

Lol with those Robotech effect parts.

IMG_3099.thumb.JPG.f7fc2a43f686c1cb3b896f6e5941cb87.JPG

I just got some 2.5" mini figures yesterday.  Just messing around with swapping the heads.  B))