Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Yeah I think I'm going to stop trying to find the original 3 HM DYRL VF-1A's and just finish my custom HMR DYRL Max and Kakizaki.  Already have Hikaru finished.  I'll still buy the official HMR versions for sure when they come out too.

18 hours ago, Big s said:

I really want that tomahawk. I like the valks, but it does kinda feel like getting the same toy over again. I also want a nice enemy army to go with all these good guys, so hopefully we can get some more zentraidi enemy mecha along with these awesome destroids.

Agreed. What makes this HM-R line so nice is the variety. We'll definitely be getting a TV Roy, Max & Kaki, the DYRL 1As, and they already showed in the original solicitation the 1D, VE-1 & the VT-1.

I for one am glad the Valks are taking a breather & we're still waiting for Milia's release. Bring on the Spartan, Tomahawk, Defender, Phalanx and a TV Quaedluun-Rau, Male Armor or Regult variants before the 10 or so other valks!

On 1/22/2017 at 11:12 AM, Duymon said:

I hate the teeny weeny TV pilots. Screw Canon. I recasted some DYRL pilots from the 1A's and will be installing them in my max, hikky and milia whenever that arrives.

Gotta paint it up next

Cool.  Most of my CF VF-1A's have their SDFM pilots so I have a lot of spare DYRL pilots.

Edited by sh9000

6 hours ago, Duymon said:

I hate the teeny weeny TV pilots. Screw Canon. I recasted some DYRL pilots from the 1A's and will be installing them in my max, hikky and milia whenever that arrives.

If you might be interested in getting rid of any TV pilots, PM me. I'd be especially interested in Hikaru.

By the way, Spartan's back up on HLJ: 

http://hlj.com/product/BANN12853

1 minute ago, neoexcaliber said:

Eh. HLJ had the HMR VF-1S Roy for sale? Wasn't that a Tamashii exclusive?

Yeah it was during their holiday sale and it sold out fast.  That was the only HMR TWE item listed though.

35 minutes ago, neoexcaliber said:

I just realized that HLJ started selling some P-Bandai items when they've never done so. :blink: I wonder if they're bringing in the 31 super parts as well.

Probably it's one of those one-time only deal thing. I remember they mentioned it on the description during the last Holiday Sale that it's the only time they got a hold of some P-Bandai stuff. Don't expect they're going to start now since the PO of the 31 Super Parts already started months ago.

Bandai seems very focused on SDFM right now (which is great for me, because I'm more of a SDFM fan). DYRL will likely follow with enemy mech and VT's and VE's and whatnot (which will give me a good break, since I care very little about most DYRL stuff) and then we'll probably see miscellaneous mecha, like Mac Plus valks, Mac 7, Mac 2, etc. I'm very excited about what time will bring. I've been drooling over a Hi Metal YF-21 ever since Bandai published these proto pics years ago. 

1:100HiMetal_Yf-21.jpg

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

21 minutes ago, Lonely Soldier Boy said:

Bandai seems very focused on SDFM right now (which is great for me, because I'm more of a SDFM fan). DYRL will likely follow with enemy mech and VT's and VE's and whatnot (which will give me a good break, since I care very little about most DYRL stuff) and then we'll probably see miscellaneous mecha, like Mac Plus valks, Mac 7, Mac 2, etc. I'm very excited about what time will bring. I've been drooling over a Hi Metal YF-21 ever since Bandai published these proto pics years ago. 

1:100HiMetal_Yf-21.jpg

Hope they do this in DX line to match the VF-19/Advance. ^_^

4 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Hey King of HM-R. Any plans of putting your army in one of this Factory? ;) 

5aIB4aF.jpg

7KyVMaK.jpg

M0MJVmt.jpg

qTOOuAg.jpg

Yeah I have 2 of those but they're still sitting in their boxes.  If I were more of a model builder instead of a toy customizer I think they would have been done a long time ago.  :p

Just saw this nice new pic.  Can't wait!

IMG_2272.JPG

I thought the "gun bundle" under the Spartan cover was the same as the twins on the Tomahawk.  That pic makes it look like the one in the Spartan is much bigger.  I'd think it was perspective distortion but the legs look about the same size between them.  Maybe they're not the same "gun bundle" after all?

Yeah, I'm sticking with gun bundle cause it sounds cooler. ;)

2 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Just bought a third Armored Valkyrie.  I'll either leave the armor colors how they are or maybe paint the armor in CF colors.  B))

Or something like Stealth Armored Veritech ver.HMR. You know it looks good, right? :rolleyes:

HYIGH28.jpg

4 hours ago, sh9000 said:

That's a nice scheme for a Cavaliers.  I'll do something similar to this.

IMG_2278.JPG

Ooh-la-la. :wub: 

4 hours ago, ScrambledValkyrie said:

Armored CF 1A would be sweet. I have been wanting to get an armored VF-1, but missed the first one and can't find it for a reasonable price anywhere. I'm really hoping Bandai will end up releasing the armored 1A they teased a couple of months ago, which also resembles the Cavaliers to an extent.

So you're saying sh9000 is just lucky on getting an extra Armored VF-1J. Unless you're saying that sh9000 is willing to pay premium on these ones now. ;) 

2 hours ago, ZorClone said:

you ruined my breakfast!

Hey! Don't blame me for your 'burned toast' that resembles the Armored Stealth Verictech color. Hehehe. ;) 

Btw, since I don't see Miriya Strike Hi-Metal R on pre-order anywhere, does that mean that it's part of the Premium series? If it is, or if it's just a limited run, I find it strange since they released Max's normally. You would think it's a given people would want both units. That and the standalone missile set.

Now just waiting for the Tomahawk as well. As soon as I saw the Spartan, I knew it was a given that would be coming. Though I would have thought they would have released the Toma first. Personally I loved the Spartan more so I'm happy, though I'm not too sure about the color. The green is too... bright?

21 minutes ago, Strumvogel said:

Btw, since I don't see Miriya Strike Hi-Metal R on pre-order anywhere, does that mean that it's part of the Premium series? If it is, or if it's just a limited run, I find it strange since they released Max's normally. You would think it's a given people would want both units. That and the standalone missile set.

Now just waiting for the Tomahawk as well. As soon as I saw the Spartan, I knew it was a given that would be coming. Though I would have thought they would have released the Toma first. Personally I loved the Spartan more so I'm happy, though I'm not too sure about the color. The green is too... bright?

Shes a web exclusive, bandai premium.  You are a bit late .  her preorder started couple of months ago, they even announced a deadline date .   And yes peope  want both units , thats why they made one a web exclusive because they know youll buy it .  The missle effects are still up for preorder at nippon-yasan if you want to get it .  

we do not know if the other destroid will be a normal release or web exclusive.