Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I'm going to leave the max I got from HLJ in my PW until I build a bigger pile of stuff before shipping. I did not get me payment request from amiami yet, but that's the only thing I have over there so I expect to ship that one first.

*Edit*

Did anyone get a payment request from amiami?

Edited by Loop

I'm thinking about using the original HM VF-1S Roy to fill in as my TV VF-1S Roy since it's more white like the HMR VF-1J Hikaru. I'd just need to swap and paint a little on a CF pilot.

Right on. I had the same thought, but was not aware the original Hi Metal pilots could be removed? And I don't have quite as many spare CF pilots as you do... :)

Here's hoping Bandai will release a VF-1S TV version with both Roy and Hikaru pilots.

just got the payment request of my second one on amiami

I'm going to leave the max I got from HLJ in my PW until I build a bigger pile of stuff before shipping. I did not get me payment request from amiami yet, but that's the only thing I have over there so I expect to ship that one first.

*Edit*

Did anyone get a payment request from amiami?

just now

Edited by Mr Bomber

Question for those with experience shopping in Tokyo, Im in shinjuku right now on vacation, and labit has max for 7310 yen, assuming before tax. Is that the cheapest it gets buying it here?

With Bandai stuff, it's usually less a question of "Where can I buy it cheapest?" and more "Where can I buy it at all?"

That said, 7300 is a pretty good price.