Hi-Metal R

joppewo

This just crossed my mind, think there might be plans to make a HMR VF-11B/C Valk w/fast packs?? Would love to have a squadron of those!! B))

I'll take a couple of HMR VF-11Bs along with a YF-21 and YF-19 with fast packs, fold booster, and arm cannon.

I can't wait to have Max and Miria.

How do you cancel an order on AmiAmi? I need to cancel my order now since I just placed an order at NY :)

you are not suppose to cancel their preorders.

from their FAQ

Q. Can you cancel my order/part of my order?

A. AmiAmi does not accept cancellations regardless of item stock status (in-stock, back-order, pre-order, etc.). Please only place orders for items you intend on purchasing.

you are not suppose to cancel their preorders.

from their FAQ

Q. Can you cancel my order/part of my order?

A. AmiAmi does not accept cancellations regardless of item stock status (in-stock, back-order, pre-order, etc.). Please only place orders for items you intend on purchasing.

Awww damnit! Oh well I guess I'll just have two maxs then. I'm sure I'll figure out something to do with the 2nd one. Thanks F360

You can try to ask them nicely to cancel the order. It sometimes works.

Or sometimes they get angry and close your account. The stories I hear of AmiAmi and their seemingly bi-polar support has made me avoid them so far. HLJ, NY, MyKombini, or just plain using Amazon have all worked out nicely so far.

Or sometimes they get angry and close your account. The stories I hear of AmiAmi and their seemingly bi-polar support has made me avoid them so far. HLJ, NY, MyKombini, or just plain using Amazon have all worked out nicely so far.

i let my pre order payment expire on amiami when the destroid was released and there was no problem at all. No threatening mails, no warnings, nothing, If you want to risk it you can let it expire. I did had more preorders on with them though,

I've been a regular customer at Amiami for years and I've occasionally canceled an order with them with no repercussions or anything. But I'm aware of their draconian cancelation policy and will generally only preorder stuff that I definitely want and won't cancel (like valkyrie toys) or already released items.

For stuff I'm on the fence about, I'll preorder at HLJ since you can cancel easily anytime.

Just ordered a second Max and Millia at NY, so I'll have two of each if AmiAmi comes through. After seeing the bent up head lasers on one of my Hikarus, I feel like I need a backup to make sure I get at least one good one. :p

Please don't say such things out loud and give Bandai ideas on how to boost sales.

These HI-Metal CF's really need to be outfitted with some Fastpacks. Do we know if Bandai would ever put out some stand alone FPs for their Hi-Metal line?

I agree. I've been thinking about tracking down a couple of the original Hi Metal super part sets they released in 2010. But a re-release in HMR would be fantastic, and likely cheaper than the secondary market for the originals.