Hi-Metal R

joppewo

in case any of you want to buy some stuff on ebay for your Hi-metal R

eBay is taking an extra $15 off purchases $60 or more with code CFLASHNOV16 when you check out with PayPal [Exp at 9PM PT]. Valid for one time use per user ID.

http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2016/1109/CFLASHNOV16.html?

Works on items less than $60 too, as long as the total with shipping is $60 or more. ( in this cast your discount will be 25% off your item price)

Edited by F360

Crap, got busy at work and my max 1j orders got canceled. Anywhere else i can get them?

Mr.Bomber posted this link a few pages ago. Maybe you can apply the $15 off code posted by F360 above afterwards. Good luck. ;)

found one with free shipping on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HiMetal-R-Macross-Vf1J-Super-Valkyrie-Maximilian-Genus-Machine-Action-Figure-/262707426038

expensive, but not too much all things considered. $135

Edited by no3Ljm

Crap, got busy at work and my max 1j orders got canceled. Anywhere else i can get them?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hi-Metal-R-Macross-Vf-1J-Super-Valkyrie-Maximilian-Genus-Machine-Action-Figure-/262707426038?hash=item3d2a9532f6:g:Yz0AAOSwA3dYHxlB

it's $119.18 and you can use the $15 off $60 coupon. CFLASHNOV16

Total should be $104.18 SHIPPED ,

anime-export just emailed me that they received their Max.

They also updated the weight

Packed Weight: 820 grams (1.80 Pound)
Weight: 480 grams (1.06 Pound)

anime-export just emailed me that they received their Max.

They also updated the weight

Packed Weight: 820 grams (1.80 Pound)
Weight: 480 grams (1.06 Pound)

Thats quick. I thought release date was 11/30 ?

I totally forgot that I had preordered the Max 1J at Anime-Export. Got the email earlier and paid for the shipping.

If only I had remembered before I placed another preorder for it at Amiami a few days ago. I have no need for 2 Max 1Js.

For those of you who have successfully cancelled a preorder with Amiami before, did you just send them an email? How did you ask for the cancellation without being blacklisted?

@Roy those diorama buildings look awesome. Do they require glue or are they technically snap-fit? What material is it?

On the topic of Bandai box art, their artwork on their 1/72 Star Wars models' boxes has also been amazing. I've just recently started trying to collect those.

So I grabbed a new HMR VF-1S Roy Strike Valk, I paid $160 shipped... Is this outrageous or is it around the best I could expect to pay at this time? I keep seeing prices creeping up higher and higher some even into the $300s and I was afraid that it will just keep climbing.

I mean I'm happy either way, but man are these things getting expensive after initial release.

So I grabbed a new HMR VF-1S Roy Strike Valk, I paid $160 shipped... Is this outrageous or is it around the best I could expect to pay at this time? I keep seeing prices creeping up higher and higher some even into the $300s and I was afraid that it will just keep climbing.

I mean I'm happy either way, but man are these things getting expensive after initial release.

You can occasionally nab one on Mandarake for a decent price

Ok, I wasn't lucky enough to get one at NY but perhaps if they are cancelling orders, more will pop up there? Sorry for those who lost there's though.

N-Y will cancel your preorder for non payment really quick for high demand items. Should more pop up it will not be the same low preorder price , it will be japan market rate pricing .

N-Y will cancel your preorder for non payment really quick for high demand items. Should more pop up it will not be the same low preorder price , it will be japan market rate pricing .

Sucks, I've been hoping they would reopen preorders at their price since it's so much lower than everyone else. Been F5ing the page whenever I can for weeks now.