Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I'd be cool with Megahouse picking up Mospeada like they did with Orguss. Super-high-end (and high-priced), but well executed.

I would love some Mospeada mecha, HMR or a higher end line. But I would really love some SDC Southern Cross stuff. I have wanted an Auroran forever.

I would love some Mospeada mecha, HMR or a higher end line. But I would really love some SDC Southern Cross stuff. I have wanted an Auroran forever.

Would love me some transforming hover tanks and Aurorans, which have always just seemed to a riff on the VF/Orguss-type transformation, which I love.

I think it would be cool if Bandai started up a subscription service a la Mattel's Master of the Universe collector club. There's a fee and then you get access to exclusives. Shoot I wouldn't mind getting "one of each" of everything that comes out of this line.

Would love me some transforming hover tanks and Aurorans, which have always just seemed to a riff on the VF/Orguss-type transformation, which I love.

I think it would be cool if Bandai started up a subscription service a la Mattel's Master of the Universe collector club. There's a fee and then you get access to exclusives. Shoot I wouldn't mind getting "one of each" of everything that comes out of this line.

I'd be down for something like that. Oh yeah. It would be nice not to have to fight for new releases at the very least. I missed the first couple of HMR releases and I've been too stretched thin to go after them on the secondary market.

Nooooooo! No subscriptions!

gallery_21587_791_345013.jpg

Sweet!

Agreed, I love the 2 main SDC mechs, as well as the 3 primary enemy mechs. Would even buy that weird/ugly gerwalk plane thing.

Also, good versions of the Inbit would be amazing.

gallery_21587_791_345013.jpg

:wub: 'Nuff said! The cheapest way to get a VF-1J CF Valk. :rolleyes:

Weirdest thing, I only got my VF-1A and VF-1J on Monday yet somehow I just pre-ordered another VF-1A to go out with my Max's VF-1J and other November goodies. What the hell just happened?

Var(ukyrie) Syndrome. ^_^

Zoinks!! Is this a limit (1) per person item? If so, my F5 is going to be broke by the end of the PO!! :lol:

Majority it's always been limit to 1, right? So better get prepared to ask families, friends, strangers to F5 for us. :lol:

VF-2SS 1:100 Bandai HM-R ?

SERIOUSLY?

Well, i only have the first HM VF-1J, the HMR Regult and the Glaug. I may have to get some brownies, and finish it off with the VF-2SS. Wow, i am amazed! Why not 1/60 Bandai. WHY!?

Look on the bright side, if the VF-2SS HMR sells really good perhaps Bandai will do a DX 1/60 version down the road. B))

Edited by 505thAirborne

SERIOUSLY?

Well, i only have the first HM VF-1J, the HMR Regult and the Glaug. I may have to get some brownies, and finish it off with the VF-2SS. Wow, i am amazed! Why not 1/60 Bandai. WHY!?

We're lucky Bandai is even doing it. We must bow to their toy making prowess and hope Bandai forgives such a transgression :p

Look on the bright side, if the VF-2SS HMR sells really good perhaps Bandai will do a DX 1/60 version down the road. B))

We're lucky Bandai is even doing it. We must bow to their toy making prowess and hope Bandai forgives such a transgression :p

Because 1/100 is so hot right now!

Wow, you guys are quick.

Yes...

D. All of the above.

SERIOUSLY?

It's not 1/100 scale. All HM-Rs are non-scale. The VF-1s are 1/90-ish.

VF-2SS was done in 1/60 scale by Evolution. The likelihood of Bandai doing it in 1/60 scale is now zero.

Edited by Vifam7

Sometimes I wish these figures would be produced in a larger scale like 1/60. Then I realize that I wouldn't be able to afford them all and that the likelihood of getting larger pieces would go down drastically because of the larger scale.

I'm all in with the 1/100 scale, consequently.