Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Nice! Great job, sh9000. ;)

Thanks.

Great, so my guess is the 1A head will be sitting on the 1J body as TV Kakizaki?

No I'm planning a VF-1A TV Max.

Cool. What type of paint did you use?

I'd like to know the same thing: what type of paint and what color did you use?

Great job, btw!

Thanks. Just acrylic paint. I'll check the colors I mixed when I get home.

Well done! :clapping:

that paint job was spot on on the CF 1J, nice work

Thank you.

Damn the NY sale price is really good for the CF but I think I have enough.

Edited by sh9000

Ugh, really hope the Max becomes available at release or I'm going to be pissed. Bandai should've just made an exclusive M&M bundle pack, I'm sick of trying to catch both of them.

Good luck!

gotta_catch_em_all_logo.png

Damn the NY sale price is really good for the CF but I think I have enough.

Going to pretend you didn't say that.... :p

Going to pretend you didn't say that.... :p

:D

If I could I'd fill up shelves with CF's. People do it with Stormtroopers all the time.

I don't feel bad about the 2 CF's I bought at Mandarake recently. Even with NY's sale, after cheapest shipping it's not that much a difference.

Now if NY had a sale on Regults, I'd buy like maybe 10 more.

:D

If I could I'd fill up shelves with CF's. People do it with Stormtroopers all the time.

I don't feel bad about the 2 CF's I bought at Mandarake recently. Even with NY's sale, after cheapest shipping it's not that much a difference.

Now if NY had a sale on Regults, I'd buy like maybe 10 more.

I think the main issue is that your cannon fodders are not in character and is living too long of a life span. ^_^

Im totally going to army build with these. I collect star wars also but never had the urge to army build and I used to shake my head at guys with hundreds of stormtroopers.... I understand it now. Im even thinking about getting rid of some of my 1/60 scale valks just to buy more Regults and CF valks... maybe even an extra monster or two.

Maybe Bandai will re-release a smaller number of regults if/when they release separate missile packs.

I have a feeling that the Missile pack will come with the Regult in different shade of gray. The worst case scenario is light missile pack and heavy missile pack come separately with regult.

My Max order is in danger! My card got refused when I tried to pay for something I ordered recently--it always happens with Paypal!! :angry:

On the other hand, it's good to know I have this problem in advance. I'll have to use another card just in case. Or if the worst comes I'll have to order somewhere else IF another Max is available T_T

Have we gotten confirmation that the regult light/heavy missles will be add-ons? Ie, do I need to buy a 3rd regult?

I read "REGULT MISSILE TYPE SET" and just assumed we'd be getting the missile parts only. I'll try not to worry about it too much (yeah right) until we get some more solid evidence.

I actually really hope I'm wrong in that assumption... weren't each of the missile types supposed to have different Zentradi characters on the hull? That, and I don't think I have enough Regults to spare as if yet :p

Edited by Old Man