Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Got my 1J Hikaru. The blue canopy, while TV anime accurate (watched the Bye Bye Mars Robotech ep to verify), is off-putting and weird. They should have included it as a bonus part with the regular canopy also. They also should have included a bonus hand holding a Misa figure.

You verified at the wrong show, sir. ^_^

Now I want more Regults!! Somehow I am also hearing something whispering at the back of my head: You want those VF1EXs...You want those VF1EXs...You want those VF1EXs...You want those VF1EXs...Go get 'em :girl_devil:

And here I thought I only wanted HMR TV Roy...

Am I the only one excited for the black armored VF-1A? It's from one of my favorite action shots of the show, I gotta have it! I hope Bandai makes the blue Phalanx from the same shot too.

I would be really disappointed if the artillery Regults are just add on parts. Oh, and bring on the Destroids already!

As much as I love Vf-1's, I would rather have more enemy mecha than a vf EX. I would love a Gnerl, Nousjaduel-ger, or queadluun.

But count me in for those battroids. Maybe even a 2FSS.

Edited by Mazinger

What's so special about it ?

It's a bitch to do properly and not have a bunch of excessive bits hanging from it. The recent 1/60 2SS's had a horrible, messy undercarriage when it's supposed to be perfectly flat. We all want to see if Bandai pulled it off.

In other news, I was thinking about the fact they're putting out the EX's in the Hi-Metal line and am wondering if they'll be brave enough to put out some of those bastardized Battlepods from the opening episodes as well.