My Account -> Profile -> My Money -> My preapproved payments -> Update -

> See Available Funding Sources (or Set Available Funding Sources) -

> Conversion Options (for card you'd like to change this option)-

> Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice -> Submit

In mobile

Menu > setting icon> Payments tab

Manage pre approve payments >

It's on the right side - click set available funding source >

Click on conversion options next to your credit card .

> Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice -> Submit.

that's it , no more Extra PayPal conversion fee for those that have creditcards that does not charge foreign transaction fee.

Edited by F360

Curious to get your guy's take on how out of scale it might be with the HMR line. It seems to be aimed at Gundam High Grade or about 1/44.

29680949563_16476ff895.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3x-Japanese-Building-Model-kit-Road-for-HGUC-HG-1-144-Gundam-Macross-Tomytec-use/322083542816

Do any of you have and Gundam HG's to line up an HMR next to?

I've asked in a separate post, though other's have asked here in this thread, if there are any good diorama building products, but I haven't seen any replies in answer.

Curious to get your guy's take on how out of scale it might be with the HMR line. It seems to be aimed at Gundam High Grade or about 1/44.

29680949563_16476ff895.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3x-Japanese-Building-Model-kit-Road-for-HGUC-HG-1-144-Gundam-Macross-Tomytec-use/322083542816

Do any of you have and Gundam HG's to line up an HMR next to?

I've asked in a separate post, though other's have asked here in this thread, if there are any good diorama building products, but I haven't seen any replies in answer.

This one has some measurements....

s-l1600.jpg

^ I sure hope the same holds true when the Max 1J comes out/is near release; I've yet to secure a preorder for that one.

My Strategy: Keep looking. If that doesn't work out: Offer someone with an extra Max a trade for the TV Hikky, bundled with an extra set of super parts I just scored. ;)

It's four pages back and you have to know that "Dark dirt wash" is a Flory colour, and that derex is a huge fan of the stuff, but yeah, definitely Flory wash.

And nice work, Derex!

So I hadn't seen anyone else attempt this yet on the HM-Rs so I decided to give it a shot.. I gloss coated the big wings just in case, but in hindsight you don't even have to do that. The plastic is plenty glossy just slap some dark dirt wash on, let it dry and wipe it off. Gonna do the rest of my 1A this week hopefully!

Edited by mickyg

Woohoo! N-Y has shipped my Hi-Metal R VF-1J Hikaru... now to wait 3 weeks for it to show up.

Yeah AE shipped m 1a's and 1j today too. I honestly don't see any reason to get expedited shipping for any toy unless it's store policy like at HLJ for higher priced items.

HOW TO CHANGE YOUR CREDITCARD CURRENCY SETTING IN PAYPAL

This is when you are in classic mode

To change your currency default option in Paypal , do the following:

My Account -> Profile -> My Money -> My preapproved payments -> Update -

> See Available Funding Sources (or Set Available Funding Sources) -

> Conversion Options (for card you'd like to change this option)-

> Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice -> Submit

In mobile

Menu > setting icon> Payments tab

Manage pre approve payments >

It's on the right side - click set available funding source >

Click on conversion options next to your credit card .

> Bill me in the currency listed on the seller's invoice -> Submit.

that's it , no more Extra PayPal conversion fee for those that have creditcards that does not charge foreign transaction fee.

There are no "Conversion Options" anywhere for me. When I click "Set Available Funding Sources", I get a list of my linked accounts and no other options except to save or cancel them.

There are no "Conversion Options" anywhere for me. When I click "Set Available Funding Sources", I get a list of my linked accounts and no other options except to save or cancel them.

Did you try click on those linked accounts ? Your discover card should be on that list .

Did you try click on those linked accounts ? Your discover card should be on that list .

Yeah, it's on the list but there is nothing to click except a box to either save or cancel the account. I actually just talked to PayPal Customer service and they said the feature no longer exists. They can manually change the currency to Yen but then everything I use the card for will be in Yen untill I call them to change it back.

Now waiting for HLJ to ask payment for the VF-1J.

I hate having to wait always to throw money at HLJ... haha.. its like they don't want my money. I get antsy whenever I hear everyone get their's shipped out and mine is still in processing, happens a lot you would think I'd be used to it by now.

EDIT: Just got payment request for Hikaru's J :)

Edited by ayaxr