Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I did make a cursory glance through the forum for a specific topic and didn't see one, but then again I didn't check other sub forums. Thank you for pointing that out. Though, if it were me, I would have done that in the first place instead of just telling me or anyone outright not to post about something.

Oh sorry I thought everyone knew once the mention of it 3 pages back.

My 3 CF's have shipped from CDJ. I'm debating whether to keep the 1 CF at HLJ in my private warehouse with Tenjin's Third Sortie and not ship yet in hopes of the HMR VF-1J Max gets released by 11/15. It will probably get released at the end of that month though.

Edited by sh9000

I wasn't being sarcastic. That was a genuine apology. However, most people know that this is the Macross toys section.

I think I'll keep the CF from HLJ in my private warehouse for now. Already have 8 shipped out.

Edited by sh9000

ZorClone, I didn't see any of that as sh9000 trying to do anything but help keep this thread on track and point you in the right direction. He's a good guy just keeping it classy. B))

I agree that Dougram seems a bit expensive and I'm not interested in it enough to take away from more Macross stuff I could buy instead. Looking forward to getting the CFs I just paid for!

I don't think anyone really feels like an errant comment here or there in 240+ pages takes a thread off track, which is why it really wasn't necessary imo. Now if we went on for pages and pages... in any case, leave it to a moderator.

Anyway, he still threw in that "however" comment just then. Implying I don't know what section I'm posting in? *sigh*

8 Cannon Fodders? ?????/

:lol: :lol: Have you seen sh9000's Regult army? He's a serious Hi-Metal collector. B))

As for the debate... Hm...

The best way to Internet Zen (and this personal experience goes back to my old BBS/Usenet days) is to not read too much into what other users write. Most of the time, that emotion we see really isn't there.

Anyway, I think we should all help give treatment's non-macross HM-R thread more visibility and more views. :good:

I wasn't being sarcastic. That was a genuine apology. However, most people know that this is the Macross toys section.

I think I'll keep the CF from HLJ in my private warehouse for now. Already have 8 shipped out.

Damn and here i was thinking 3 CF were too much and cancelled one :S

two different sizes for the pilots!

ohhh why??? :huh::o:blink:

Because that's how it's always been for hi metal between DYRL and TV variants.

Edit - not saying it should be that way, just saying bandai is being oddly consistent.

All the while I thought they were just basing on how it was drawn before in the anime. Like there's some shots in the TV series that Hikaru or Roy looks so small inside the canopy. Whereas, in the DYRL, they're proportionally correct. :rolleyes: