Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Oh wow, Dougram?!!

I missed the last two HMR drops and am still ambivalent about it. I reckon they'll be easy enough to get but I've also got M&M in 1/60. Not sure about this exclusive either, especially since I've been dropping for their SW/Marvel Figuarts exclusives. And I broke my last exclusive doing this:

IMG_7359_zpslocyompp.jpg

Hurts even more when that Monster goes on sale barely a month after release. Do they expect us to buy the same number of Monsters as Valks or Regults?

IMG_7355_zpsd8rrbtdo.jpg

Anyway, Dougram?!!

Edited by koonfasa

We have a release date for next month's HMR VF-1J Hikaru. How many of you guys are skipping it since you already have the Armored unknown soldier type?

attachicon.gifvf1j.jpg

Skipping because I have the HMR GBP *and* the original Hi-Metal 1J which has the TV Hikaru pilot figure.

Edited by SuperSenpai

Skipping because I have the HMR GBP *and* the original Hi-Metal 1J which has the TV Hikaru pilot figure.

You do know that the new one has corrected chest stripes, chest filler pieces and improved head sculpt, right? That's what makes me wanted to get this release.

I can care less about the one in gbp bundle since it gets dressed up with the armor pieces anyway.

You do know that the new one has corrected chest stripes, chest filler pieces and improved head sculpt, right? That's what makes me wanted to get this release.

I can care less about the one in gbp bundle since it gets dressed up with the armor pieces anyway.

Those are fine improvements, but not enough for me to triple dip. At this point, they'd have to make some pretty significant improvements for me to want to get a third one. Then again, I'm not one of those people that makes a big deal about TV white vs. DYRL off-white.

That's for fighter mode, to accomodate the head. It comes with two heads.

It's an interesting way to do that, and I'm surprise that Bandai will go that far for accuracy on this scale.

Yamato didn't do that probably because the head compartment is larger or the eye piece is not protruding like the Bandai's.

Such an awesome Macross collectible line....hope Bandai doesn't abandon it this time....still too much SDFM/DYRL left for Bandai to do...

I knew this pic looked familiar........R = Respect

hobbyshop2go-HI-METAL-R-VF-1J-Valkyrie-H

* The picture is for nostalgic purposes only. ^_^

And here is the original illustration they are most definitely recreating.....

B2ZFxW9CcAELQ8a.jpg

Tenjin paying some more homage to old school Macross on that VF-1J boxart....even included the gunpod strap!!! :)

cfe62287.jpg

53522_original.jpg

I missed the Pre-Orders for the VF-1J, Other than praying Amiami/HLJ open orders again or stalking manda where you should I look around for one after release?

Here is a good place to look . You can follow this thread and get updates info on all the talk emailed to you including when people post where has what in stock go go go , etc.