Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Anyone got an idea on how long the preorder period for the Milla VF-1J will last? Any chance it'll still be open by October 12?

It might still be open by then . For tamashii exclusive stuff , they normally post the deadline on the item page and the front page a week or so before the deadline .

The bretai was teased as a sh figuarts.

Since so far the web exclusives have been recolors with a similar pattern maybe a normal max1a then maybe a kakizaki 1a would be a web exclusive.

I have a feeling web exclusives will only come up once in a while like one or two a year, but the line is still new so that may be wrong.

Damn hopefully the preoder window is long enough for milia.

I missed out on Max.

Good to see CF at HLJ. How come these guys never get Bandai stuff that last long time??? They have so much gundam junk but no macross toys. Sickening..

Not in a good mood. I already missed that last sale and didn't get my Roy VF-0S. Oh well at least the money went to Monster so I can't complain.

It would be good if these guys got re-releases fo late-comers.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

Based on this list....

Phalanx and Defender may be Tamashii Web...

Same for Super O and TV Max and Kakizaki -1A's...

I hope Bandai has enough love left for big Macross mechs after the Monster and Glaug....if so a TV Q-Rau is coming!

Best toy line ever.

has that ebay seller with the amazing monster pricing had any other HMRs for sale?

No , all his items ended and sold , maybe he will put a next batch soon .

what seller/price and any still available? Thanks!

This Ebay seller , had the best SHIPPED hi metal r monster price with EMS shipping .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322240905054?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

He had a few Glaugs for cheap too. I skipped it because I haven't even opened my second one. Although probably not canon, I was thinking of painting the second Glaug light and dark green or something else so that it would at least fit in more nicely with the DYRL Regults.

Edited by sh9000

No , all his items ended and sold , maybe he will put a next batch soon .

This Ebay seller , had the best SHIPPED hi metal r monster price with EMS shipping .

http://www.ebay.com/itm/322240905054?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thats true i can vouch for that. I bought from that seller before and when i bought the monster the price was same as amiami but 100 bucks less om shipping

I'm afraid the non-Macross figures will eventually kill the line. I understand that they want to expand the market, but I'd rather they finished SDFM and DYRL before moving on to other series. Hopefully if they release a stinker they will release more Macross after to make sure its the series and not the toy line that is dead. I'd be fine with Tamashii web exclusives for all the Macross, so long as they make them available to more of the resellers.

To me the DYRL Skull squadron and SDFM Vermillion squadron are required VF-1's, and the destroids, Q-Rau's and N-Ger's are also must-haves. VF-1D's, VT-1, VE-1 and other VF-1's are icing.

I suppose the real question is, if no one buys the Dougram, is the HMR Macross line dead?

Not sure why you're being a negative nancy on this line.

There's a bunch of both Gundam and non-Gundam mechas that don't sell well (or at all) in their Robot Spirits/Robot Damashii line, but that line is very far from dead. Not to mention Bandai's SRC line that has a bunch of non-Mazinger robots that ain't been selling well, yet the SRC is still chugging along.

Yeah, I don't see how this announcement signals the end of the Macross HM-R releases. It's just another line based off of a different classic anime franchise. So...why not? If someone isn't into it, that's money saved.

* shrug *

This. How are people concluding that there won't be more Macross? This just seems like SHF or MP or anything else expanding with more series.