Hi-Metal R

joppewo

He means the bottom of the box (Didn't know it was the bottom till I looked just now):

Edit: This Monster is awesome! Now big brother will have some company (If and when I start it)

post-7577-0-02591400-1470354738_thumb.jpg

Edited by wmkjr

When I said that the box art gives hope for the new year I was actually referring to the other destroids on the box like the defender and I'm not sure on the one behind the monster, but it looks like it has tan legs so I was thinking missile phalanx or tomahawk. But a non dyrl macross would be neat. It could be the expensive hmr for 2017.

When I said that the box art gives hope for the new year I was actually referring to the other destroids on the box like the defender and I'm not sure on the one behind the monster, but it looks like it has tan legs so I was thinking missile phalanx or tomahawk. But a non dyrl macross would be neat. It could be the expensive hmr for 2017.

And ofcourse, I was just kidding on the HM-R SDF-1. I mean just imagine how huge it's going to be. ;)

But you know what, would it be nice for Bandai to release an in-scale 'Head' of SDF-1 for diorama purposes with working lights and all. Like what they did on some of their Chogokin line that has base or mountain or something. :rolleyes:

And ofcourse, I was just kidding on the HM-R SDF-1. I mean just imagine how huge it's going to be. ;)

But you know what, would it be nice for Bandai to release an in-scale 'Head' of SDF-1 for diorama purposes with working lights and all. Like what they did on some of their Chogokin line that has base or mountain or something. :rolleyes:

They'll do the SDF-1 bridge once we've bought everything in 1/100....it will then kickoff the all new HM-FU 1/144 line! :angry:

They'll do the SDF-1 bridge once we've bought everything in 1/100....it will then kickoff the all new HM-FU 1/144 line! :angry:

Atleast, you already have some 1/144 scale runway, right? You're good to go then for 1/144. :rolleyes: And that's the time I should probably stop collecting small figures. :lol:

:o surprise surprise the Monster arrived today! ^_^ Picked up the new car today! :D today was a good day! B))

what a beast!

attachicon.gif20160805_165654.jpg

sitting proudly on the bonnet of the Commodore! I wonder if he thinks its his!

attachicon.gif20160805_170122a.jpg

cool! very cool indeed! :good:

attachicon.gif20160805_170154a.jpg

cool stuff spanner, congratulations!

just make sure you dont squash the destroid with the car XD

Few pics of The Monster! Didn't realize there is even some nice detail inside the top of the ladder area. Nice touch!

med_gallery_25404_831_837200.jpg

My children

oops.. meant to post this one with that caption. lol

med_gallery_25404_831_708768.jpg

:o surprise surprise the Monster arrived today! ^_^ Picked up the new car today! :D today was a good day! B))

what a beast!

attachicon.gif20160805_165654.jpg

sitting proudly on the bonnet of the Commodore! I wonder if he thinks its his!

attachicon.gif20160805_170122a.jpg

cool! very cool indeed! :good:

attachicon.gif20160805_170154a.jpg

Nice pics everyone.

Nice ride Spanner. I've driven the G8 GXP and it was very good, I loved it. I understand the Commodore is very similar to the Chevy SS.

this is my lil something...

Nice Subey mate! :good:

Yep the G8 & Chevy SS are a Commodore! but in left hand drive.. the Pontiac G8 was built using the VE model range (06-13) which were good but the Chevy SS uses the newer VF range (13-present) which even though are pretty much the same chassis / platform with updated styling and specs, but have been upgraded and improved significantly! The VF dynamics & build quality are a leap and bound improvement over the VE! I drove a used low mileage VE series 2 before I finally decided to buy new instead and the new VF drove sooo much better! The difference is actually quite astonishing! it was really chalk and cheese! :o I was sold! I had to have one! :D

suppose this should probably continue in the automotive thread! LOL! :lol::rolleyes: