Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I seemed to have gotten lucky these past few Bandai pre-order nights, I once again nabbed all I wanted from HLJ. I grabbed my Max 1J, and I got my Figuarts AOTC Obi-Wan, Mk 3 Ironman, and Monsterarts Resurgence Godzilla.

I didn't expect this to sell out.

For those wanting a Max & Milia set... You can't have one if you are missing either the Max or the Milia....and it would seem most want the set... :rolleyes:

Bandai sets the rules of when you can expect to get a set at MSRP or less, so you are forced to "buy now"!.....unless you want to pay secondary market prices.... ;)

Damn, I fell asleep last night and totally forgot about Max until now :(

This is the first Bandai pre-order I missed in a long time.

F##############CK. The one night I drift off laying my daughter down and it had to be last night. I'm not desperate enough for the mykombini markup though.

Trust me, anyone who missed the first window at stores like HLJ, AmiAmi and Hobby Search, the orders will open up again. Randomly over the next couple of months and then right before, and after release.

It's just a pain because you have to be patient and really stalk your store(s) of choice.

-b.

The worst part is where I fell asleep, right in front of my computer slumped over in my chair... I woke up and went straight to bed without even thinking twice about it.

Edited by Loop

The worst part is where I fell asleep, right in front of my computer slumped over in my chair... I woke up and went straight to bed without even thinking twice about it.

maybe it's time to put a hi-metal valk on your pillow on preorder day.

it happens to all of us. I fell asleep too. well more like I took a nap but none of my alarms woke me up. :( But somehow still got something. :unsure:

have everything setup , accounts, website. etc.

set alarm to wake up 15 minutes early, went to bed.

nature called, Woke up in the middle of the night, around 2:45am everything dark , all systems down, all lights out. WTF happen. (power outage reseted evertything)

use my phone , power back on my computer only to find everything sold out. :angry:

Then notice A-E posted their listing, :o ,click , click click, didn't really want to pay upfront.

Then notice N-Y posted their listing, Jumped on it.

Didn't get my other Metal Robot , had it in my cart from N-Y but was sold out before I finish. :(

Look around a bit, then went back to bed,

didn't hear any alarms again, Woke up at 6:30am all because the Crow near my window was doing his normal mating call.

Jump out of bed, rush to work, show up 30 minutes late. :ph34r:

Think I need a new alarm, remind myself to drink more water on preorder nights, and toss some bread to the Crow tomorrow.

mykombini will be more expensive than that. They charge an arm and a leg for shipping as well.

Mykombini pulled that crap with Hikaru too.

They wait for the other stores to stop taking pre-orders. Then they put their pre-order up with a markup.

Well, look on the bright side. NY is NOT the worst anymore. ^_^

Off topic though. I noticed that Roy put the 'sh!t' word on his post. Now when I included his post as a quote on reply, it changes to 'crap'. I tried to put the same thing too, and once I preview it, it changes to crap. Is that only works for mods?

Ex-s?! I missed out, cuz I was skipping Max. ugh

Is this ex-s better than the MG, and the Fix Figuration? I already have both... sorry a little off topic. I'm a big fan of Ex-s, one of my all time favorites. Is it bigger than the MG?

Shucks. Missed out on the metal Ex-s. Sold out

Sorry a little off topic.

Too bad bandai doesn't take preorders like some small model companies solicit preorders for months so customers have lots of times to make orders. Then they go production and make an extra batch. Then the product is widely available and not over producing since they know how many orders they have. No shelf warmers. Customers happy.

Your locations says Seattle. That's only midnight.

Off topic though. I noticed that Roy put the 'sh!t' word on his post. Now when I included his post as a quote on reply, it changes to 'crap'. I tried to put the same thing too, and once I preview it, it changes to crap. Is that only works for mods?

Oh poo! You've discovered our secret.

Only worst when it comes to service :p . I'm gettin too old for this crap :p

So when can we expect the next release announcement? What has been the rate so far? Every month?

Not sure but here is the release list so far:

Armored VF-1J September 2015

VF-1S Strike Hikaru November 2015

Regult February 2016

VF-1S Strike Roy April 2016

Glaug May 2016

Monster July 2016

VF-1A CF September 2016

VF-1J Hikaru October 2016

VF-1J Max Super November 2016