Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Well that sucks. Glad it was super easy to get the Roy VF-1S from arcadia pre-ordered :)

Yep!

But to be fair, Bandai's HMR have been relatively easy to get, if you're patient, and really diligent. All of the items have had the orders open up at least once or twice before release, and then right around that time.

But once they're released it's a crap shoot, they could be available at second-hand stores for new or used, but flip a coin to see if that'll be the case with Max.

-b.

Edited by Kanedas Bike

Wait to see if you get the order confirmation email, if you did then you're fine, if not, then yeah, screwed.

*Edit, yep, what Old Man said

-b.

Thanks Kanedas and Old Man - Almost freaked out for a second especially after staying up this late for it. haha.

Also, I've been lurking on these forums for the past couple months and finally decided to dip in and participate. Has been great so far!

Thanks Kanedas and Old Man - Almost freaked out for a second especially after staying up this late for it. haha.

Also, I've been lurking on these forums for the past couple months and finally decided to dip in and participate. Has been great so far!

No worries, I think everyone that collects the toys has been there. And welcome!

Now - off to bed for me. :blink:

-b.

For all the stragglers there is still hope to order cdjapan have them available. Also anime export haven't put up their pre order

Stragglers? I dunno if that's the term I'd use. More like, "people who have better things to do than sit at the computer and wait for preorders to open for a toy."

I wish we didn't have to go through this crap just to get the stuff we enjoy. It's kind of a bummer to be honest.

Yep!

But to be fair, Bandai's HMR have been relatively easy to get, if you're patient, and really diligent. All of the items have had the orders open up at least once or twice before release, and then right around that time.

But once they're released it's a crap shoot, they could be available at second-hand stores for new or used, but flip a coin to see if that'll be the case with Max.

-b.

just noticed the Glaug went down in price by 35%. What happened? Was it not a good release?

HS seems to have had the best po-pricing at 7740y.

ami and hlj are within 190y from each other.

cdj's pricing seems to be the most expensive as it doesn't seem to be even discounted

Wonder how much N-Y and AE will charge.

N-Y will charge you an arm and a leg ;)

just noticed the Glaug went down in price by 35%. What happened? Was it not a good release?

The one from Ami?

That pricing is for a damaged-box variety and most likely only one available at that pricing.

As such, the exchange-rate is considerably not favorable right now so you're still prolly gonna pay as much as what we paid during the Glaug pre-orders/release.

If you get it at that pricing right now from the damaged-box variety, that is.

^yep

Had to check all of the stores to see which had that discount. Just one or a very limited number with damage to the box.

I didn't buy it, so I can't say, but I no one has been really vocal about issues with the HMR Glaug.

NOW - I'm off to bed

-b.

As such, you oughta get that damaged-box Glaug at that pricing if you don't have a Glaug, yet.

"damaged box" items are usually ok.

Unless, of course, you got some bizarro freshbox-fetish...

Yeah I took a chance with a damaged box and to my surprise it was in superb condition from amiami.com

Got it from HLJ at around 12:04 PST... by the time it processed they were gone. I don't really sweat pre-ordering because they come on so often before they get released. But it's nice to have them reserved and not have to constantly check availability.

Megatron: That was too easy Starscream.

Got Ex-S, VF-1J Max and Bozune.

Got an extra Ex-S at CdJapan.

Ex-s?! I missed out, cuz I was skipping Max. ugh

Is this ex-s better than the MG, and the Fix Figuration? I already have both... sorry a little off topic. I'm a big fan of Ex-s, one of my all time favorites. Is it bigger than the MG?

Edited by beatsing

It's on anime-export! Go!!

http://www.anime-export.com/product/32343

Looks like I got the last one at AE. I missed NY earlier.

I didn't have a lot of interest in this line of toys but the opportunity to have a Max & Milia set

for less than £500 (I already have a Yamato Max but not his good lady) was too much to resist.

Now when's Milia going on sale?