Hi-Metal R

joppewo

To confirm:

The new 1J is a repaint of the earlier HM-R GBP Valk with shoulder gap fillers ala YamArcadia? I think my GBP came with the stubby wings to begin with, but I might be wrong.

It'll be a repaint in colors which Bandai will deem as "TV" colors... additionally, it will have TV clown hands, a non-grey visor, and a Hikaru TV pilot...

The armored 1j didn't have the short wings or the shoulder cover and the new one has the tv hands and pilot. Some pages for preorder state that the head is a new sculpt, but I'm not sure if that info was confused with repainted.

I just got my Glaug. LOVE it! I see what some say about the red canopy but I like it just fine. Coincidentally, I grabbed a Battletech figure from that cheesy line Tyco did a few years back and the action figure looks like it would be a perfect fit. I don't like Battletech enough to risk breaking anything trying to put it in, but if anyone wants to try it woth theirs, I'll send them a fig for free (well, free+shipping) but you have to agree to post a picture of it here. First one to PM me with their mailing address wins!

Oh no, I knew it was going to happen too. I thought I'd play with the Roy stand and the jet took a tumble and snapped clean in two, lost a leg. Photos one day, but it's a bad one. Just had to lament.

Ouch, would you care to share which part was broken? Some members here are pretty eloquent in 3D softwares and could prolly take a paid custom job from you

Does anyone know if the 1J is still available for preorder? HLJ is out of course, but I didn't know if there were any other recommended

Hope that helps. ^_^

I want a VF-1D with concurrent Tamashii exclusive VF-1D Virgin Road. DO IT. I also want every destroid, every other VF-1 variant, and every bad guy. Then, I want every other series. One release a month for a very long time. Let's do it.

I want a VF-1D with concurrent Tamashii exclusive VF-1D Virgin Road. DO IT. I also want every destroid, every other VF-1 variant, and every bad guy. Then, I want every other series. One release a month for a very long time. Let's do it.

+1

VF1D with option parts for virgin road!

+1 VF-1D with long canopy like Hasegawa model... please Bandai!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

If anything it needs to be Max's 1J with Virgin road 1D parts.

Someone may as well create a giant checklist of all SDFM and DYRL mecha SEEN in the anime and put it on page 1 of the thread. Cross em off as we go. I wish they would alternate VF-1 variants vs months with new non-VF toys. Too many VF-1's variants in a row seem to burn people out. I'm looking forward to SDFM and DYRL versions of the queadluun's and nousjadeul's.

What if Bandai randomly tampo-prints 01, 02, and 03 on the Monsters? Craziness ensues.

I am so looking forward to the monster...the Glaug is sooooo good, the monster will be amazing!

Someone may as well create a giant checklist of all SDFM and DYRL mecha SEEN in the anime and put it on page 1 of the thread. Cross em off as we go. I wish they would alternate VF-1 variants vs months with new non-VF toys. Too many VF-1's variants in a row seem to burn people out. I'm looking forward to SDFM and DYRL versions of the queadluun's and nousjadeul's.

Tenjin: I ain't gonna paint all that variant craps on the boxes.