Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Fair enough. If it is available anywhere else, look into it. Mykombini might not have the best shipping prices.

I'll see your fair enough and raise you an amen. I hope I'm wrong and that the short announcement to sell-out timeline for this one doesn't indicate lack of availability come release date, but I'm all about the SDFM so I'd (er uhm, my display would) feel naked without this one.

I'll see your fair enough and raise you an amen. I hope I'm wrong and that the short announcement to sell-out timeline for this one doesn't indicate lack of availability come release date, but I'm all about the SDFM so I'd (er uhm, my display would) feel naked without this one.

The HMR items often become available from time to time on different sites. I've ordered every one of them off of my phone so that I can easily refresh the pages.

Just for fun.

It's a rough job, I know...

attachicon.gifsize.jpg

That's cool. I was going to try that when I get them all in.

For everyone waiting on theirs, just remember that Robotech fans are still waiting for the toynami one still on a boat somewhere in the China sea... :lol:

LOL, what has it been like 15-20 years now?

For everyone waiting on theirs, just remember that Robotech fans are still waiting for the toynami one still on a boat somewhere in the China sea... :lol:

Oh man that story is the most amazing piece of public relation bs I've ever heard come out of a company. Still makes me laugh to this day.

Scaling against the old crappy pos 1/100 Bandai kit. Also, the HM-R Glaug's cockpit heatshield is on a pull-up hinge:

attachicon.gifhmr-glaug-scaling-vs-1-100-bandai-pos.jpg

:bump:

You gotta paint that sucker. He will look great.

Must be an unreleased scene from Macross the First!

Edited by arbit

So, why don't they just order the HMR version instead? :unsure:

Prolly because a lot of casual robotech fans might not know about the HMR line and even if they did I doubt many would pay the hefty premium for bandai products

I'm pretty sure the ship was taking the secret route to avoid pirates at sea .

Maybe they decided the distance was shorter if they just dug a tunnel from China to North America? Should have taken the Northwest Passage, it would have been faster. :p

I'm waiting a bit to ship my Glaug and final YF-19 together, have to see if HLJ comes up with any sales before my warehouse timer runs out.