Hi-Metal R

joppewo

attachicon.gifimage.png

Now I want a CF VF-1J.

They could have included a CF VF-1J head with the VF-1A....they should offer it as a websclusive add-on part...

Heck, they should offer a set of heads in different colors/schemes and also heat shields in different colors/schemes to "dress-up" your HMR VF-1's.....

Banpresto-style!

battroid-1.jpg

grrrr pre-orders are still open, not happy bandai. i'm waiting for them to close so i can complain i totally missed them.

Complaining that PO's are still available is a perfectly acceptable alternative....please carry on! ^_^

grrrr pre-orders are still open, not happy bandai. i'm waiting for them to close so i can complain i totally missed them.

Just you wait -

Just complain about how you only wanted to order through HLJ, That should carry you over for now. ;)

Was totally on board with that since I woke up and missed it at HLJ, but was surprised to be able to order multiples at AmiAmi.

HLJ Private Warehouse - :wub:

-b.

Hmm.

Just got this from hlj regarding the CF-1A.

Hello,

Thank you for your orders for BANN06245 HI-METAL R VF-1A Valkyrie
Standard Production Type.

As we expect to receive only limited quantities of this item, it is
unfortunately limited to one per customer. Your order in excess of the
limit was cancelled. A quantity of one remains on order for you.

They're enforcing limit-1.

Unlike you crazies, I only ordered two for separate TV and DYR versioning.

They could have included a CF VF-1J head with the VF-1A....they should offer it as a websclusive add-on part...

Heck, they should offer a set of heads in different colors/schemes and also heat shields in different colors/schemes to "dress-up" your HMR VF-1's.....

Banpresto-style!

battroid-1.jpg

Complaining that PO's are still available is a perfectly acceptable alternative....please carry on! ^_^

Yeah it would have been cool with all of the different heads like the Banprestos.

That sucks HLJ is enforcing a 1 per customer limit, all I wanted was two CF. So I guess I will try amiami and/or amine export.

I feel if HLJ has stocking problems with new preorders then they should put in bigger initial orders. Their regults were consistently being sold-out up to release and the stock was depleted in a day or two.

That sucks HLJ is enforcing a 1 per customer limit, all I wanted was two CF. So I guess I will try amiami and/or amine export.

I feel if HLJ has stocking problems with new preorders then they should put in bigger initial orders. Their regults were consistently being sold-out up to release and the stock was depleted in a day or two.

There's just lots of people ordering from HLJ , can't be help.

Guest davidwhangchoi

Just complain about how you only wanted to order through HLJ, That should carry you over for now. ;)

hahaha :lol:

dammit only one order per customer and it's at order stop :angry::ph34r:

I'm okay with limits. Everyone has their favorite store. They want to use their favorite store for all their purchases and combine orders. There's going to some upset customers if they allowed others to buy too many. If I got 5 non-Macross items in my cart and if find out that they sold out of a Macross item because a lack of limits I might just be tempted to drop my entire order and find another store for all my purchases that day.

I'm okay with limits. Everyone has their favorite store. They want to use their favorite store for all their purchases and combine orders. There's going to some upset customers if they allowed others to buy too many. If I got 5 non-Macross items in my cart and if find out that they sold out of a Macross item because a lack of limits I might just be tempted to drop my entire order and find another store for all my purchases that day.

thats true.

I'll do the same, only IF... the other store also carries your 5 non-Macross items too.

Edited by no3ljm

I finally got around to opening up my Hi-Metal R Focker VF-1S, transformed it a few times..

.. and I have to say I'm super impressed with it. This little guy is rock-solid. Nothing loose or floppy, everything pegs in securely. The fit and finish is impeccable for a toy of this scale and it stands up to handling much better than I'd expected. It's sturdy despite being so small; I don't feel like anything's going to suddenly break in my hands. Great sculpt, detailing and paint on top of it all.

I'm definitely on board for the future of this line. Thank you, Bandai. :)

I was also surprised that HLJ limited to 1x when all of the other shops I lurked on limited to 3. I decided to just wait for my Amiami cart to complete the wheel of doom and was able to checkout with 3 there and 3 at CDJ.

Maybe we will get lucky and Bandai releases some SUper/Strike parts and they include a 1J head or something. If not I will most likely buy at least 2 of those if they announce it.

I doubt they'd give us a pack of figures. They want us to spend more money, not less. Individual releases will probably remain the order of the day.

But if they did decide to offer a four-pack of Destroids at a significant savings, I'd buy it.

Now that we happily paid 200 bucks for a Destroid Monster....would anyone mind paying 200 bucks for a Destroid 4-pack? Maybe 300 for a Tamashii exclusive that comes with a hangar?

jiminy.jpg

That would be really cool.

The HMR VF-1A is sort of a conversion kit....heck, it straight up is a conversion kit!

Bring on the all-new Destroid Conversion Kit!

So would a Destroid Conversion Kit.

The price on the 1a was very low for what you get. For the most part it's a basic Valkyrie, but there are still some good options. The average price is $50-$55. Not bad for this day and age. Most of the destroids should probably be close to the same price based on size and accessories and being non transformable.

It kills me to have to wait about two months just to hear news on the next preorder.