Hi-Metal R

joppewo

I went ahead and ordered another from cd japan. I think I'll stick with2 and see if a web exclusive pops up later with fast packs or if the release the packs seperate I still have the two. I just don't want an army of 1a's and no one to fight.

Was there a differance between the tv packs and the ones on the standard 1a from the movie. I know the movie skull squadron ones looked a bit larger, but it has been a while since I watched the movie.

I kinda have a bad feeling that Nippon-Yasan might try to charge me extra shipping for the 2 Monsters I have preordered with them. CDJapan won't ship 2 of these together due to size restrictions, even at their estimated ¥10,000 rate. Instead they split the order up and you end up paying ¥7,000 in shipping for each, but at ¥20,000 for the Monster, it's not a terrible deal.

With my NY order, they're charging ¥23,180 for each Monster, and only ¥6,800 for shipping. My worry is that they grossly underestimated the shipping size, and will ask me for a lot more money to ship them both or split them up. What are your guys' thoughts?

Was there a differance between the tv packs and the ones on the standard 1a from the movie. I know the movie skull squadron ones looked a bit larger, but it has been a while since I watched the movie.

TV Fast Packs

vf-1s-fastpack-fighter.gif

VS

DYRL? Fast Packs

vf-1a-fastpack-brown-fighter.gif

VS

DYRL? Strike Packs

vf-1s-strike-fighter.gif

Edited by mechaninac

I kinda have a bad feeling that Nippon-Yasan might try to charge me extra shipping for the 2 Monsters I have preordered with them. CDJapan won't ship 2 of these together due to size restrictions, even at their estimated ¥10,000 rate. Instead they split the order up and you end up paying ¥7,000 in shipping for each, but at ¥20,000 for the Monster, it's not a terrible deal.

With my NY order, they're charging ¥23,180 for each Monster, and only ¥6,800 for shipping. My worry is that they grossly underestimated the shipping size, and will ask me for a lot more money to ship them both or split them up. What are your guys' thoughts?

I'm expecting that as well with my 2 Monsters from Nippon-Yasan but I'll still try to have them shipped with cheapest shipping.

did anyone also used the cdjapan App from their phone to order to get an extra 3% in points?

I did.

It's possible that N-Y might request extra money for shipping, sometime they let it go too. B))<_<

Price for 2 Monster shipped

54,000 CDjapan

53,160 Nippon-Yasan

But with CDjapan you will also get 600 points and 600 bonus points for each Monster. 1 point = 1 yen. That's 2400 reward points total. And there's also the quarter spending point bonus which will be at least 700 points. That's alot of extra points , it'll total to at at least 3100 reward points for you to use in the future.

CDjapan also have very good packaging.

And if you use the CDjapan App to make the purchase , you'll get an extra 3% in bonus points on top of that. :)

I went ahead and ordered another from cd japan. I think I'll stick with2 and see if a web exclusive pops up later with fast packs or if the release the packs seperate I still have the two. I just don't want an army of 1a's and no one to fight.

FAST-packs?

TV version has different lighter green shade and the arm-armors are of different style design.

FAST-packs?

TV version has different lighter green shade and the arm-armors are of different style design.

Besides the arm armor, I think the "Legacy" Hi-Metal Super Parts will make a nice make-shift TV version. I seem to recall a picture comparing the two, and the originals have that lighter greener shade to them (see below).

WP_20151209_23_14_37_Rich.jpg

Picture courtesy of Duymon

Edited by Old Man

Guest davidwhangchoi

GUYS WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL ME PRE-ORDERS WENT UP FOR SOMETHING THAT IS STILL AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

now, i can't complain bc it didn't sell out, i'm pretty upset it's still around.

When the Fast Packs were out on the tamashii web store in the hi-metal days they were like 15 bucks a pop and came with stickers for all of skull squadron and a generic Kite symbol.

I hope if/when they release hi-metal R fastpacks on the webstore they are also that affordable :D

edit* HOT damn anime export has like one of the best prices. Screw it picked up 2x more. don't mind paying up front

Edited by Duymon

Guest davidwhangchoi

grrrr pre-orders are still open, not happy bandai. i'm waiting for them to close so i can complain i totally missed them.