Hi-Metal R

joppewo

A Klingsbo will definitely work. I have a Toynami Alpha/Beta combo on a shelf of my Kllingsbo and it ain't exactly small, but it fits....barely.

I did do a few casual measurements on my Klingsbo shelf space and yes it appears that it should fit as long as its on a 45 degree angle but the new issue will be making that shelf free to begin with!

Looks like some of my other Valks are gonna get even more cramped for space come July! :rolleyes:

great review Jenius!

I had been considering buying one of these to go with the Regult my gf got me but my cousin showed me the one he got and it didn't really appeal to me so im gonna give it a miss.. still a nice toy no doubt but I'd rather spend the money on something else..

If this thing was easily available at retail I'd be a lot more stoked on it. Looking forward to the Focker release to do a review on the Strike valks.

did I hear correctly that you said the VF-1S toy will have further improvements or be an improvement over the VF-1J toy? If so then maybe the Focker release would be the gun choice??

did I hear correctly that you said the VF-1S toy will have further improvements or be an improvement over the VF-1J toy? If so then maybe the Focker release would be the gun choice??

No, the HMR 1S toys have greater improvements over the original HM 1S toys because the head is bigger and the jolly Roger is in the right place on the HMR. The original HM 1J toys don't have problems in that regard so there was nothing to fix for the HMR releases.

whats better than spending money on macross stuff?

spending that money on even more expensive Macross stuff!! ;):p:D

Truth!

No, the HMR 1S toys have greater improvements over the original HM 1S toys because the head is bigger and the jolly Roger is in the right place on the HMR. The original HM 1J toys don't have problems in that regard so there was nothing to fix for the HMR releases.

Glad that you confirmed that, it was my understanding as well but probably from reading comments here vs actual 1st hand knowledge.

I never opened my HiM-R GBP. The Hikaru VF-1S is a nice little toy (not meant to demean Bandai's effort) and I'm actually looking forward to the Focker, something I would not have said before.

My Regults are still in HLJ PW so no comment on those.

-b.

Guys! Stop complaining! I'm pretty sure this one require minor assembly from the box. You can just leave off the cannons so it won't be a problem displaying it. Problem solved! :D Hahaha!

Kidding aside, I really love what I'm seeing. ;) But still PO pass for me. Don't want to add another line to collect. :(

I just shipped my three Regults, VF-4G, and Re:Edit Hulkbuster from my HLJ private warehouse yesterday. Looking forward to setting them up with my Hikaru VF-1S. Just waiting on the actual shipping confirmation from HLJ.

Waiting sucks.

I just shipped my three Regults, VF-4G, and Re:Edit Hulkbuster from my HLJ private warehouse yesterday. Looking forward to setting them up with my Hikaru VF-1S. Just waiting on the actual shipping confirmation from HLJ.

Waiting sucks.

Post your thoughts on that Re:Edit Hulkbuster.

ahhh I see.. cool thanks for that! :)

Correct, pictures on anymoon.com

Kind of a minor bummer that Bandai's box art and figure is almost 99% spot on. Too much cost to add a dot I guess. Thanks for pointing out the site and I got to see the old HM figure.

Got an email from Nippon-Yasan; looks like the release date for the Hi-Metal R VF-1S Focker Strike Valkyrie has been bumped up a few days, from April 30th to the 25th.