Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Man, almost forgot about this one. I would have saved a lot by ordering from NY, but I was too slow. Got it at Amiami. Not my preferred web shop, but at least I got it. I'm always worried when shops are able to have a Bandai product up so long, though... :/

Why? It means they have extra stock available. Amiami isn't one those hit and run shops.

Man, almost forgot about this one. I would have saved a lot by ordering from NY, but I was too slow. Got it at Amiami. Not my preferred web shop, but at least I got it. I'm always worried when shops are able to have a Bandai product up so long, though... :/

Same. I wanted to order from NY as well since I save a bunch off customs fees with them, but didn't make it in time. I also prefer their ordering system. But I had to order from AmiAmi instead.

I find it unusual that it's been easier to preorder from AmiAmi lately (Glaug, Monster, etc) compared to NY.

ArchieNov: You may be right. It has also been more difficult to grab a preorder from NY as they don't seem to open up for new preorders that often any longer. I may be wrong, but I don't think that the Glaug has been back up at NY even once. Some DX's were up like five times the first few hours.

Secured one (one is all I need) with Amiami. I would have preferred HLJ but they were already at Order Stop by the time I checked, and the difference in price is not that significant over Amiami's price... and I felt like I owed it to Amiami to throw them a bone after I decided not to honor my ET Silvie Gena VF-2SS preorder.

Some photos make the size of the Monster seem workable and others make it seem out and out gigantic, even at scale. My pre-order is with HLJ, which will help as I continue to consider if I have room at home. I may end up focusing on the smaller units.

Woot, got a preorder in at AmiAmi. And yes, I picked SAL (registered), we'll see if they'll actually ship it that way when the time comes :). I would have preferred HLJ but they were already at order stop when I woke up :(.

Anyways, if anyone interested there's someone who's selling a vintage MAC II Monster at eBay. Not sure if he's a member here. ^_^

Heh!

That's not even an MII Monster. It's still the Matchbox Monster.

This is the MII Monster, however...

http://www.macross2.net/m3/macross2/destroid-giantmonster.htm

post-263-0-97186600-1456855295_thumb.gif

:bump:

no hlj preorder?

You missed it.

However, Amiami is one of your remaining options:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-017242

You can also try Anime-Export (pay-now-only) or N-Y, too, if either one still has it.

Edited by treatment

Heh!

That's not even an MII Monster. It's still the Matchbox Monster.

This is the MII Monster, however...

http://www.macross2.net/m3/macross2/destroid-giantmonster.htm

MII-destroid-giantmonster.gif

:bump:

You missed it.

However, Amiami is one of your remaining options:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-017242

You can also try Anime-Export (pay-now-only) or N-Y, too, if either one still has it.

NY doesn't have it anymore.

Was up last night around 2AM EST and was able to secure a pre-order for the Monster at HLJ. It was up and available at AmiAmi and Hobby Search at the time but I specifically went with HLJ in case I decide to cancel it later.

-b.