Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Seems like he got 2 Regults at HLJ even though the limit is 1. I wouldn't risk it.

I thought the limit was imposed on preorders? My 1st order was a preorder but my 2nd was an "in stock" order.

Idk, both orders went through and they requested/received payment for both. Orders are sitting in the private warehouse... is there something I should do?

Street fight in Macross city...

just casual snaps by phone, work in progress, still long way to go to have expected result :(

https://www.facebook.com/groups/481062632073259/

1918205_10153536071532875_60229732500202frown 表情符號

12593705_10153536071517875_4189393553134

Very nice....who makes the mini buildings? What scale are they? They scale really well with the 1/100-ish HMR line......yet another reason to get the HMR line....easy dioramas!

We need a dedicated ALL DIORAMA thread... :rolleyes: .

Very nice....who makes the mini buildings? What scale are they? They scale really well with the 1/100-ish HMR line......yet another reason to get the HMR line....easy dioramas!

We need a dedicated ALL DIORAMA thread... :rolleyes: .

N scale stuff, found in shops of rail & vehicle model... yet, it is 1/150, my original intention is to match with 1/144 Gundam

N scale stuff, found in shops of rail & vehicle model... yet, it is 1/150, my original intention is to match with 1/144 Gundam

It's looks good enough to me.....like some of the 1/72 accessories that match up really well with 1/60 Macross stuff...I even threw in some 1/48 figures in the pic below...they belong to are the all-Zentran support crew! ^_^

gallery_12176_633_1425825.jpg

I might have to buy some of those building....looking forward to seeing your completed diorama...

I'm ready for a Monster, but honestly, I'm FAR more excited for Figuarts ANH Luke and Ant-Man going up tonight as well, I'll hopefully be getting all three in one nice, neat, very awesome order. The Monster is cool, don't get me wrong, but Ant-Man is Ant-Man.

Damn that is nice. So those wall pieces are from Gundam hangars or something? I might visit a model train shop or build some stuff myself to try to get things closer in scale.

Mechanical Chain Bases by Kotobukiya.....you need to "chain" them together to make a decent sized hangar for 1/60 sized valks

I also have some of the H-Hangar bases made by Wave, which must also be connected to several others in order to accomodate 1/60 valks.....they are OK, but not as nice looking as the bases by Kotobukiya....I think maybe if you painted them a darker color they would look much better....

gallery_12176_633_1364584.jpg

gallery_12176_633_734598.jpg

gallery_12176_633_530437.jpg

gallery_12176_633_1012619.jpg

Does CDJapan allow you to decrease the number of units on a pre-order after the fact?

I'm not sure about CDJ, but Mykombini agreed to lower my Roy preorder after I ordered an extra one by mistake. I only had to write to them. Try eMailing, I'm sure that happens to them all the time.

BTW, does anyone knows when is Roy coming out? I want to make sure I have the money ready for it when the payment notice arrives.

I'm not sure about CDJ, but Mykombini agreed to lower my Roy preorder after I ordered an extra one by mistake. I only had to write to them. Try eMailing, I'm sure that happens to them all the time.

BTW, does anyone knows when is Roy coming out? I want to make sure I have the money ready for it when the payment notice arrives.

April.

Isn't the Roy VF-1S some kind of shop exclusive? My point is, it will only be available to mere mortals(people outside of Japan) via websites like Nippon Yasan. Do they usually carry some stock beyond what is preordered?

Edited by sharky

Isn't the Roy VF-1S some kind of shop exclusive? My point is, it will only be available to mere mortals(people outside of Japan) via websites like Nippon Yasan. Do they usually carry some stock beyond what is preordered?

Mykombini took orders for the Special Edition Roy. They were asking for some advance money for it, so my guess is no.

Oh my! that yamato 1/60 Regult is mighty impressive!!

Not if you try to pose it... <_<

So I'm going to be stuck at a meeting I have to chair tonight which starts at exactly the same time as the Monster pre-orders open. :angry:

Guest davidwhangchoi

Awww... Look who showed up on the doorstep today. :)

20160301_101427_zpsmdvkxgjf.jpg

And yeah, I really need to get around to organising those vinyl decals for the Yamato 1/60 now.

20160301_102553_zpsrkjcebyt.jpg

20160301_103504_zpsfzjr8tdp.jpg

since you own both: is hi metal regult up to par/surpass the yamato kit? those photos make the hi metal look awesome.

Too bad Yamato couldn't make a less expensive built and painted toy Regult. I would have bought a few of them.

Going to sleep soon and will be ready to preorder the Monster tonight. See everyone later.

Edited by sh9000

Too bad Yamato couldn't make a less expensive built and painted toy Regult. I would have bought a few of them.

Going to sleep soon and will be ready to preorder the Monster tonight. See everyone later.

Perhaps a Macross Delta DX version coming soon to a PO near you?

Mechanical Chain Bases by Kotobukiya.....you need to "chain" them together to make a decent sized hangar for 1/60 sized valks

I also have some of the H-Hangar bases made by Wave, which must also be connected to several others in order to accomodate 1/60 valks.....they are OK, but not as nice looking as the bases by Kotobukiya....I think maybe if you painted them a darker color they would look much better....

gallery_12176_633_1364584.jpg

gallery_12176_633_734598.jpg

gallery_12176_633_530437.jpg

gallery_12176_633_1012619.jpg

Thanks for the info jvmacross! Nice setup!

Unfortunately they couldn't make business decisions based on just your personal buying habits. But then again they went out of business anyway, so maybe they should have chanced it. :lol:

Ok.

Perhaps a Macross Delta DX version coming soon to a PO near you?

Yeah let Bandai take over.

since you own both: is hi metal regult up to par/surpass the yamato kit? those photos make the hi metal look awesome.

The Hi-Metal is awesome. :) It has a large range of motion in the legs, it feels solid and it's not too top-heavy.

Posing the Yamato kit is possible but really difficult now. :( It is a tension assembly kit, so it requires constant maintenance.

Ugh! That's 2am est. I'm debating whether to stay up late or go to bed extra early and get up super early and hope I can still pre-order around 5am est. Decisions, decisions?

you should go to bed a bit early , set your alarm at 2am , wake up , place per-order then go back to sleep. If you are a heavy sleeper, then you can drink some water before going to bed. B))

Guest davidwhangchoi

The Hi-Metal is awesome. :) It has a large range of motion in the legs, it feels solid and it's not too top-heavy.

Posing the Yamato kit is possible but really difficult now. :( It is a tension assembly kit, so it requires constant maintenance.

thanks for the ringing endorsement, i'm excited for my 3x to come snailmail SAL via CDjapan. it really looks nice w/ the tampo