Hi-Metal R

joppewo

gallery_21587_791_520801.jpg

Once I get my HMR Regults, I plan on making a large diorama with streets and buildings. Maybe one SDF Macross diorama and one DYRL diorama with corresponding mecha.

Yeah, picked up one of these for a potential diorama.

ban977905_0.jpg?v=0000000001

Edited by Old Man

Yeah that will look cool too with the HMR Armored VF-1J and future HMR Destroids. I bought 2 Armored Factories from HLJ for pretty cheap a while back. I still haven't built mine but I'll get around to that as well.

Edited by sh9000

Once I get my HMR Regults, I plan on making a large diorama with streets and buildings. Maybe one SDF Macross diorama and one DYRL diorama with corresponding mecha.

Can't wait to see your dioramas!

The Bandai Hi Metal-R has been put on display at the Tamashii Nations Akiba Showroom.

Interestingly, it's gone up in price by 2000 yen since it's showing at Wonder Festival just a few weeks ago (25000yen→27000yen because tax has been included).

post-9325-0-23119700-1456553201_thumb.jpegpost-9325-0-36999900-1456553216_thumb.jpegpost-9325-0-15628600-1456553234_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Tochiro

Question for you guys with great eyes, how close is this final Monster to what was shown in the Tamashii Exhibits?

Curious to know if the remaining Destroids will look the same as shown, or if there will be big adjustments.

And who is Charles? Is he a member here? I'd like to thank him for this first look.

Yes I am a member in this forum. Thanks guys for watching the review. The Regult is an awesome piece.

The inner cockpit details is a big surprise for me. Definitely another plus point to the figure.

At that price point, Bandai delivered beyond expectations for this one.

My favorite is still the pink eye feature. It's a magnificent sight to see the pink light shine through the eye when the flash light is shown from the back. =)

Edited by CharlesXavier

Yes I am a member in this forum. Thanks guys for watching the review. The Regult is an awesome piece.

The inner cockpit details is a big surprise for me. Definitely another plus point to the figure.

My favorite is still the pink eye feature. It's a magnificent sight to see the pink light shine through the eye when the flash light is shown from the back. =)

Thanks for the great review. It would be nice if a comparison was shown between the regult and 1/60 scale battaroid vf's

Nice review charles! Thanks for the showing the glowing eye with the phone flash! B))

Now am thinking of getting any LED unit and popping the LED in the cockpit for the glowing eye effect!

post-15116-0-58576500-1456567859_thumb.jpg

^_^^_^

the monster is also really getting to me! resistance is indeed very difficult!

Edited by seti88

I want these:

VF-1A TV Max

VF-1J Max and Miria

VF-1A Arcade Max and Miria

VF-1D

VF-1A CF (lots of them)

VF-1J CF

VF-1A TV Kakizaki

everything else

On a side note, I also want hero and enemy mecha from DYRL, Macross Plus, Macross 7, Macross Zero, Macross II, etc. So much Hi-Metal R potential for a massive Macross universe.

Edited by sh9000

Does a 3.75" figure fit in the cockpit?

Ugh, I should stop looking at this thread, it's making me wish I'd preordered the bad guys...

Don't...need...another...scale!

Personally, I don't mind mixing scales. 1/60 for valks, 1/100 for grunt mecha. Best of both worlds.

Nice review charles! Thanks for the showing the glowing eye with the phone flash! B))

Now am thinking of getting any LED unit and popping the LED in the cockpit for the glowing eye effect!

attachicon.gif20150417111941-19358.jpg

^_^^_^

the monster is also really getting to me! resistance is indeed very difficult!

In the world of Macross -- Resistance is Futile. :lol:

Ugh, I should stop looking at this thread, it's making me wish I'd preordered the bad guys...

Don't...need...another...scale!

Hahaha! Same here, Kelsain. But for me, the reason why I browse this thread, is to train my will power to resist. :lol: