Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Yep! And more OT, I'm rolling the dice on waiting for a sale on the VF-0S (missed the one that Hobby Search had).

On-topic, I'm kind of excited for the Regault, it may, kindle more of a passing interest in this line once I have it in hand to go along with Hikaru's VF-1S.

-b.

True. ;) If it's not for that 20% discount, I wouldn't bought another one though. So much to pay. :unsure:

I just got a couple of the original Hi-Metal VF-1J's (Hikaru and Max) from Mandarake this week. Beautiful toys, sturdy, exceptional for the size.

Got one of the HLJ extra Regults a couple days ago also (went back to "Order Stop" after I completed my order). They've got them as "Low stock" currently, can't beat that $68 shipped to the states!!!

So looking forward to this line.

I will have that monster!

Paid for my Regult at HLJ. Awesome. They're going to be coming in one after another.

Just double checked. 8 Regults have been paid for and waiting for a payment request for the 3 from mykombini.

Edited by sh9000

HMR Regult review by Charles:

Wow it's even better than I expected! Didn't know the cockpit had that much detail inside. And is it just me or was there some sort of display reading on the green screen inside the cockpit? Now I kinda wish I had ordered more. I have 1 from NY and 1 from AmiAmi. I also put in an order ar MyKombini before, but I'm not sure that'll be fulfilled (but I hope it does). I wish I could've gotten all 3 at NY though if only the preorders didn't close so fast.

Finally got payment request from Hlj. Better late than never.

When I was a young kid I had the mathbox repackage of the monster. Just saw an old picture of me in pjs at my granny's in a photo album. I don't know where that even ended up.

Gotta get the new monster it looks so much better and I think about twice as big.

I had the same thought: If he's making notes on the prototype of the Monster, is probably Miyatake.

LOL....I guess I should have google translated it...

Kazuki Miyatake complete supervision modeling and detailing, gimmick, of course, up to the color ring, were asked to supervision to Mr. Kazuki Miyatake is a designer of Destroy de monster. This time, at that time, the back side of the detail of dozers, which has not been set, have been raised to draw again

Well....I'm sure he's a very cool dude!

Which one is better Zaku II, Regult or TIE Fighter?

These three are the basic grunts of the biggest mainstream sci-fi franchises and we have a proper RD Zaku II coming up too and the Bandai 1/72 TIE fighter is available.

I can't just choose one, I like all three franchises.

Got 3 Regults shipped, and 3 Zakus on order.

Edited by calubin_175

nah.

yt's just full of trolls as always.

never ever bother with yt comments.

Yeah, I really hesitate to make any kind of comment anymore on YouTube. I can't just make a neutral comment or maybe some silly joke or something without some jackass chiming in and replying 5 months later with some useless remark.

Regarding this particular review I would never knock anyone for having an accent or not speaking clearly when it's obvious English is not their first langauge. GIve the guy some slack for crying out loud.