Hi-Metal R

joppewo

To me, these "not done before" mecha are THE reason to buy into this line. I can't wait to have some valks and this new stuff, in scale for the first time ever! So excited. Still hoping to get a Regult if it pops up on HLJ again in the next few days, though.

To me, these "not done before" mecha are THE reason to buy into this line. I can't wait to have some valks and this new stuff, in scale for the first time ever! So excited.

Agreed. :)

Gawd damn! I've been out the loop since Yamato handed over the torch to Arcadia. And now this Bandai Hi-Metal R line is just bombarding us with a slew of characters. As much as I love the 1/60 line, these 1/100 is clearly a more complete line. That monster can not come soon enough!!

Totally dig their boxes! Love that "Hi-Metal" label just like the old school boxes.

Just paid for my 3 Regults at amiami. On average each Regult is $60 shipped from the stores I'm buying them from. My 2 Regults from cdjapan have shipped. Awesome! Hope to get a payment request from HLJ and mykombini and a shipping notice from nippon-yasan today. Can't wait for all of my Regults to come in!

Edited by sh9000

Same here! Now just waiting to hear from HLJ and for AmiAmi to bundle my orders :D

Amiami didn't send me a payment request when my friend did. I logged in and paid for it manually through their website, after which I received the request email. I'm guessing their system is clogged. It showed 'awaiting payment' when I logged in.