Hi-Metal R

joppewo

The love and respect for Macross that used to reside at Yamato has now appeared to have taken up permanent residence at Bandai's Macross Products Division....

:wub:

Finally.....the 30+ year dream started by Takatoku of a full line of in-scale Macross Toys (which includes enemy mecha) is almost over! Thank You Bandai! Keep up the excellent work!

gallery_12176_640_37597.jpg

The love and respect for Macross that used to reside at Yamato has now appeared to have taken up permanent residence at Bandai's Macross Products Division....

:wub:

Finally.....the 30+ year dream started by Takatoku of a full line of in-scale Macross Toys (which includes enemy mecha) is almost over! Thank You Bandai! Keep up the excellent work!

gallery_12176_640_37597.jpg

Much respect to Bandai.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I have never had a preorder with Angolz before... Anyone know how long should I expect to wait for them to ship?

they get their stuff after JYP markets since they're in HK

I'm so glad I skipped on the Revoltechs and the Toynamis. For me, this are the Regults to have (of course there was Yamato's, but that was another league entirely).

I love my Revoltech Regult, but can't wait to upgrade to HMR.

People mention Yamato Regults, never seen one.

There have been a few seen here in the past, but they were an extremely limited kit made of higher density plastic, and priced beyond what a lot of people would want to pay for a kit, even if they had been readily available at online retailers.

As of this morning, AmiAmi still had some in their shop, but I'm not sure if I actually want to double dip on the Regult yet. My passion for Macross merchandise generally comes from fancy transforming aircraft, and this doesn't really qualify as either, so having one to pose with the Glaug might be plenty. :lol:

Edited by Chronocidal

I've got two Regults coming from CDJapan and a Glaug from AmiAmi. I can't afford to troop-build with these guys, but at least I'll have those three. I didn't think we'd be waiting quite this long to get proper toys of these core characters/enemy mecha. At least it's finally happening. :)

Hm. Now I'm wondering if I should spend the money on Hikaru's armored VF-1J or wait for a release of the Valkyrie without the GBP armor. The armor is nice, but I don't really need it. Decisions, decisions. :lol: