Hi-Metal R

joppewo

It shows the counterweight and it looks like it has the same problem as the Koenigs in that it won't extend far enough back and away from the toy.

Yeah you right jenius. It looks like it doesn't touch the ground and I remember it being set further back not just hanging. It should prop up the monster at an angle for the recoil of those long tom.

I think it shows the counterweight here.

Thanks

For thise who prefer larger zentradi mecha instead of a bigger regults what abt a smaller vf-1? hint hint tomy? The regult and glaug would look massive relative to em...

Check out the Tommy gimix line of 144 scale figures. They probably could fit into the regult and glaug

The gray on my vf-1s hik is quite dark as well. I like it though, it's a bit like the low vis roy or vf-x

I like that it's dark. It looks like the opening scene of the movie when the valks are launching from those arms and the valkyries are dark from space I assume. Next to my hi metal vf1j it's very gray but I like it.

I am still a little new to this line. I see that the Regult should be out this month, but is there a time of the month that Bandai typically releases these?

Usually it's always the end of the month.

To be precise, the official release date is February 27th. :D

You can see release dates on Bandai's website (HERE), and as items get closer to release the site gets updated with specific release dates.

They really put a good amount of color and markings on the monster, can't wait to get one.

It's those details that make it pop. And no worry about scratches since there's no transformation.

This is where Bandai excels. Pure Gokin.

Bandai would never release a toy that needed a stand to stay upright! :D

Speaking of which, I recently tried attaching my HMR 1S to one of the Tamashii act stands I got. Wow they really are pieces of sh**. Really unacceptable being a sold-separately accessory rather than an included item.

So they drew the feet larger in the anime compared to the line art but i dont mind the bigger feet on it. @jenius.. yeah ur right it shouldn't have any trouble standing with the proper size feet but id say they preferred the look of that larger feet instead. Like i said previously i have no complaints! Just need to put in my pre order already! Hurry up Bandai sheesh!

Speaking of which, I recently tried attaching my HMR 1S to one of the Tamashii act stands I got. Wow they really are pieces of sh**. Really unacceptable being a sold-separately accessory rather than an included item.

Wait, did you say the stands are terrible and then lament that you didn't get one with the toy? If it's terrible it seems like it should be no biggy right? My stands must still be tight from being new or something because they worked out pretty well though the GBP does have the heft that I could see straining them. I totally think that it's super stupid we didn't get stands with the HMR releases but instead get some non-sense extras like spent missile pieces for the GBP or wings without hard points.

Which Act stand was it?

My understanding is that you need an Act 5 for mecha figures.

Also why is it bad?

Which Act stand was it?

My understanding is that you need an Act 5 for mecha figures.

Also why is it bad?

I tell you what.

The battroid-mode adaptor totally sucks with the SAs. Actually, let me rephrase that.

The battroid-mode adaptor just plain sucks. It doesn't really secure itself. I think you can only do one particular battroid pose successfully, and that is neutral pose.

However, the fighter-mode adaptor is good. Never tried the gerwalk-adaptor, tho.

Edited by treatment

Wait, did you say the stands are terrible and then lament that you didn't get one with the toy? If it's terrible it seems like it should be no biggy right? My stands must still be tight from being new or something because they worked out pretty well though the GBP does have the heft that I could see straining them. I totally think that it's super stupid we didn't get stands with the HMR releases but instead get some non-sense extras like spent missile pieces for the GBP or wings without hard points.

That's not what I said. Please read more carefully.

I said that as an accessory that you have to pay extra for, it sucks. I wouldn't have minded as much if it was something that came with the figure in the box, like the DX stands.

Yes I have the Act 5 stand for mecha. I use it for battroid. As stated, it doesn't secure well and wobbles and is easily knocked off.

That was after fasa got sued and this was the glaug replacement.

Nah - the Glaug replacement was the Reseen Marauder. When TRO 3055 was published (the Stone Rhino was the cover image) - FASA hadn't made any mechs unseen - TRO 3055 even included "Clan" versions of the adopted Macross Mecha. In fact the Stone Rhino, which wasn't designed in house by FASA, but was subject to some weird art contract, was also rectonned to look quite different from how it appears above.

The MWO Online Reseen Marauder looks like this:

highlander_marauder_by_shimmering_sword-

(I'd love a HMR line of the MWO mecha, but the best I'll get is the Iron Wind Metals minis)

Edited by orindlt